Originally Posted by Bo Walker
My 1996 Winnebago Adventurer suddenly has no interior lights or any thing that should work from the house batteries. The generator isn't getting starting power either.
The batteries are all good and showing 12+ volts. All fuses I could find are good. Would the converter suddenly fail?
What am I missing?
Your missing a connection from your batteries.
If the batteries are showing 12+ volts, the volts are not getting to your stuff.
Carefully check your for a circuit breaker on the positive cable, near the battery and then loose or dirty connections anywhere near the batteries.
Sometimes, a connection, that looks good, hides the corrosion well.
You also need to check both ends of the negative cables. The negative side uses the chassis as a ground cable to the generator. The builders use small self tapping screws that loosen up over time.