Originally Posted by Superslif
We have a local state park with 20amp. service that looks like it was out of the 60's. Most have burn up signs at the plug-in. Only camp there in the off season. Have to run the hot water heater on gas, and watch when the frig kicks in because it will trip the breaker. Have to shut the tv off if I want to use the micro and hope the frig doesn't cycle on. Tried to run a small space heater...forget it.
Faulty breaker maybe? You shouldn't be experiencing all that unless you have an ac running or the outlet is so loose that you're getting an extreme heat buildup with even a low current draw.