1) DO NOT BUY. Rent at least three times. Things change after you get on the road, even after one trip.
2) Sell the kids,
. No really, there are two floor plans in the RV world. A-with kids. and B-without. Trust me, after a trip or two they will find a friend to stay with while you and the DW go on a trip.
3) Go to as many RV shows as you can such as Tampa, Hershey, etc.
4) Read as many on line chat rooms as you can. IRV2, etc.
5) Neither way is wrong. We all have different needs.
6) Enjoy your final decision and run with it
Tiffin Allegro Bus, 425 Cummins powered Freightliner XCR, Camp Freightliner, Honda CRV, tow-N-4 Down, U.S. Gear Unified Tow brake, Blue-OX tow bar, TST Monitors, Seelevel II Monitors, Samsung Res Fridge, Progressive 50A-EMS, No Kids-No Pets, Full Time.