Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-18-2016, 09:45 PM   #1

2003 Georgetown

Hello everyone just got a new to us 2003 Georgetown 325. Took a 350 miles road trip ran great and everything works! But after going through all the manuals I cannot find any information on the specific of the size of the fresh, grey and black water holding tanks. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Really enjoying irv2! This is our first motorhome and I am learning a lot. Thanks again.
Slar62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-18-2016, 09:59 PM   #2
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club

Glad to have you here in the forum with us.

Your freshwater should be about 85 gal. Black and grey tanks 35 gal each.

Happy Trails!!!
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 10:56 PM   #3

For our 2004, we got lots of appliance manuals and the chassis manual (which of course covers 4 different Workhorse chassis) but no overall manual describing the systems or how they connect together.

For the water and holding tanks. We just watch the levels, usually emptying the holding tanks every three or four days.

On ours, you can view the fresh water tank above the propane tank. I watch the level there rather than running inside when I am filling it. We usually travel with 1/3 to 3/4 depending on our destination.

Enjoy your new coach, we do.
coupevilleDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 06:58 AM   #4

Thank you for the information. Have all the manuals, but ran into the same problem as you. Also the Ford manual did not even tell what size light bulbs they use. No big deal to me just started pulling a bulb here and there. that is half the fun of new toy! Reading manuals, crawling all over it, learning how everything works. And dreaming of the adventures you will have! Happy trails!!!!
Old 07-19-2016, 11:43 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slar62 View Post
Thank you for the information. Have all the manuals, but ran into the same problem as you. Also the Ford manual did not even tell what size light bulbs they use. No big deal to me just started pulling a bulb here and there. that is half the fun of new toy! Reading manuals, crawling all over it, learning how everything works. And dreaming of the adventures you will have! Happy trails!!!!
We come your way often. We usually stay at the East Valley KOA unless we are going North to Newport. I was raised in Post Falls and still have cousins in the area.

Happy travels to you also.
coupevilleDF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 12:39 PM   #6

We had an '02 Georgetown 325S for 4 years. On ours, the freshwater tank was under the aft cupboard, below the wardrobe in the bedroom. The cupboard doors were fastened closed, but still had hinges so I removed the fasteners. Since that tank was made of translucent polythene, I could see the water level.

Because Anacortes is in the top five cities nationwide for water quality, we always left home with a full tank.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:28 PM   #7

Our fresh water tank is under the queen bed. Living in Spokane our water comes from the aquifers. Taste great! Also our black water reads 2/3full. Found out it's common problem. Will tackle that issue next week. Found a few solutions on the forums. Will start with one and go from there.

Tags
tow