Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-10-2016, 05:23 PM   #1

Question 2006 Pace Arrow Converter/charging problem

I have a newly purchased 06 Pace Arrow. The House batteries aren't charging by any of the 3 methods I believe they're suppose to? It has an RV Custom Products BCC but I don't see a charger anywhere?

Does anyone know if the charger is integral to the BCC?

I've checked all fuses.
Rickjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2016, 05:32 PM   #2

I found this thread that might help....

RV-Custom Products BCC
jelag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:18 PM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I have an 06 Southwind, not too different. My charger/converter started giving me trouble so I changed it out for the Powermax 60amp 4 stage charger/converter.

Here's the link:
PowerMax PM4B-60 (60 Amp 4-Stage Converter/Charger)

Finding the charger was a fun chore. Mine is actually located behind a panel underneath the refrigerator. It was a little tight, but I was able to get my hands in there and perform the change out.

This is the 2nd Powermax Charger I have purchased (the 1st was for my Class C).

Good luck!
kf6ybl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 09:27 AM   #4

2006 Pace Arrow Charging/converter problem

My problem is figuring out where the "converter/charger" is located? The 'RV Custom Products BCC' is located is basement compartment above the propane tank. The BCC does not appear to contain a charger or converter. There is a delay transfer relay box inside the washer cabinet that is accessed via compartment covet inside bathroom cabinet but that appears to be anly a set of relays for power transfer (no converter or charger in there).

Anybody out there have an idea?
Old 07-11-2016, 09:45 AM   #5

Ford Super Duty Owner
We were a Fleetwood dealer. The converter is NOT in the BCC. Have you checked all storage compartments? On my Pace it is in the basement storage compartment.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:10 AM   #6

2006 Pace Arrow Charging/converter problem

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I called Fleetwood @ 800 322-8216. Shane directed me to the charger location under stove. I found 2 bad fuses, replaced and things appear to be working fine! Hallelujah! TYJ!
I did find out during my search my charger is obsolete (World Friendship model WF-8875). Therefore, I will replace at the next hiccup.

Blessings,
Rick

Tags
ace, charging, converter, pace arrow