RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-21-2017, 12:43 PM   #1

2010 Winnebago 30T help please

I am a newbie to RVing ... would like opinions on this 2010 Class A 30T 2 slides in lr opposing , electric awning, rear camera no side camera, dining table with chairs vs dinette and tv in cadenza ... as a first RV ... has 41k miles my thought process ... less back end swing on turns, more storage than B or C. Being offered at 48K I am thinking if I could get it at 42k with 12 month extended warranty would be good deal ... I would have to go see it and drive it of course .... opinions please ... thank you so much ...

Jazgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2017, 01:03 PM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
I have a 2012 Vista 30 T, It sounds like mine, but mine has 2 side camera's.

The couch was two small for anything, so I replaced it with 2 lazy-boy lounge chairs.

In general I find it a good vehicle to drive.

Bob

Old 02-21-2017, 01:10 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
jAZGAL,

Do you know which chassis it was built on? In 2010 they were still building on the Workhorse and Ford chassis.

Jon
2013 Chevy Spark Dinghy
jfran304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 01:58 PM   #4

edited it not 3 slides but 2 sales person said typo on his part
Old 02-21-2017, 02:12 PM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
IMO if you take time to adjust the side mirrors not having side cameras is not a big deal.
Be sure you understand the fine print on any extended warranty you buy. You must understand the procedure to follow and do it exactly per the contract or they won't be obligated to pay.

Some things on buy used check list to look for are:

Tires - check date codes - at 41K it should be on 2nd set of tires all the way around so they likely are OK for date and tread.

Signs of water intrusion. Typical places are in front thru the marker lights above the windshield, and around the skylight in the bathroom. Look down sides of RV for any sign of the gelcoat de-laminating from its luan plywood underlayment.

The roof, in particular where the gelcoat outer roof panel is curved around to join the sides make sure no cracks.

Make sure all major systems ( refrigerator, leveling jacks, furnace , AC, water heater, vent fans ) are demonstrated to be in good working order
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 03:26 PM   #6

Bob does yours have a slide in the bedrm or just the 2 opposing slides in living rm. I was first told this has 3 slides now know it has 2 so no slide in bedrm ... so less storage ...

Tags
winnebago