Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-20-2011, 01:08 PM   #43

5151 CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!! We LOVE YOUR coach and almost bought it when we were out there but at the very last minute decided we did not want the bath and a half. Guess you are glad we made that decision (LOL) and we found what we wanted at Longmont Co. a week later and got a great deal on it. Seriously, the Entegra folks do a great job and Joyce at the factory said she remembered talking to you at a rally! I know you will enjoy your new coach, keep us informed on what is going on and how you like it after the first trip.

PS take some pictures of the changes you had Johnsons make and post them for us to see.

Ann n Gene is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-20-2011, 06:01 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
5151 CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!! We LOVE YOUR coach and almost bought it when we were out there but at the very last minute decided we did not want the bath and a half. Guess you are glad we made that decision (LOL) and we found what we wanted at Longmont Co. a week later and got a great deal on it. Seriously, the Entegra folks do a great job and Joyce at the factory said she remembered talking to you at a rally! I know you will enjoy your new coach, keep us informed on what is going on and how you like it after the first trip.

PS take some pictures of the changes you had Johnsons make and post them for us to see.
will do, we have it for 2 weeks to do a shake down cruise and nit-pik it. then we will take it back to Johnson RV for them to finish up our changes and fix anything we may find wrong. I expect we will find very little, I was pleasantly surprised that they did find a couple of defects, so minor, that I don't think we would have found them for months.. they really went though the initial inspection with a fine tooth comb. like you guys, we are very pleased with the Entegra quality and customer service. well, back to loading and packing.

Old 08-20-2011, 07:41 PM   #45

Be sure to run the generator a LOT on the trip. Onan got a bad batch of relays with a crack in them. They usually fail within the first 40-60 hours and when they do the genny will not start, just a series of flashes when you press the start button. think the error code is 3-8 or 3-7 not sure which. Also a lot of the levelers do not bring the front up quite to level, leave it a little down hill. If so, they will need to reset the null. When they tried to do that to mine at the factory they found it had a bad brain and replaced it but it sounded like it was a common failure. all just our experience. Have FUN and ENJOY.
Ann n Gene is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:04 PM   #46

Kelvin,

We just purchased our first ever RV. We chose an Entegra Anthem. This being our first RV purchase, suffice it to say I did exhaustive research. We didn't know what we didn't know I am a firm believer that the product is important...who are we kidding, it's very important, but the people behind the product is what sold us. The Entegra team has been beyond helpful, answering calls after hours, texting with answers to questions, etc. Hats off to Tadd Jenkins. He has gone above and beyond anything I would've EVER expected. In short, I think you'll be happy with your Entegra purchase.