Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Smile 2013 Holiday Rambler Owner

OK, am I a unique HR owner? I read a lot of the posts here on iRV2 about owners with problems or gripes, but I, as a HR owner, have have very few and usually minor problems with my 2013 Ambassador. I consider it a luxury RV in the mid-price and size market and for the most part, I am very happy with my "home on wheels". We are F-T retirees that work-kamp and are very happy with our life style. The rig has satisfied all our needs for F-T and being able to fit into the work-kamping environment. We have two small rescue dogs that fit into our lifestyle with no problems (after a bit of patient training). The rig has had a few (fixable) problems that I consider as minor over the past three years and has provided us with ample space and an enjoyable environment. The only change we have made is to replace the u-shape dinette with a custom dinette/computer workstation at my expense (which was well worth it!). I just wanted to post this to say we are very happy with our choice of RV and to say that I think this particular RV was designed by a camper instead of an engineer and want to thank the, then HR designers, for a great product. I just hope that the REV group keeps up this great tradition of providing a quality product that meets the need of mobile full-timers.
BJLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2017, 12:56 PM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJLove View Post
OK, am I a unique HR owner? I read a lot of the posts here on iRV2 about owners with problems or gripes, but I, as a HR owner, have have very few and usually minor problems with my 2013 Ambassador. I consider it a luxury RV in the mid-price and size market and for the most part, I am very happy with my "home on wheels". We are F-T retirees that work-kamp and are very happy with our life style. The rig has satisfied all our needs for F-T and being able to fit into the work-kamping environment. We have two small rescue dogs that fit into our lifestyle with no problems (after a bit of patient training). The rig has had a few (fixable) problems that I consider as minor over the past three years and has provided us with ample space and an enjoyable environment. The only change we have made is to replace the u-shape dinette with a custom dinette/computer workstation at my expense (which was well worth it!). I just wanted to post this to say we are very happy with our choice of RV and to say that I think this particular RV was designed by a camper instead of an engineer and want to thank the, then HR designers, for a great product. I just hope that the REV group keeps up this great tradition of providing a quality product that meets the need of mobile full-timers.
My HR is way older being a 1996 Endeavor LE but I looked a about a dozen before I purchased mine. I had no prior rv experience but I could instantly tell the quality put into building this coach compared to the various others I looked at. Most if not all just looks cookie cutter camper type cheap materials. My coach is all original and 20 years old but still came with real hardwood flooring, kitchen coreaon counter tops, marble bathroom sink, a actual porcelain toilet, ceramic tile flooring in the bathroom, leather front seats, vinyl headliner, and central ac vented threwout the entire ceiling not just blowing down from the bottom of the ac units like the others. All aluminum exterior and full aluminum roof. I am very pleased. It is a very well built coach.
d_elegance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:23 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
We've been pretty happy with our 2013 Diplomat
Traps90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 06:41 PM   #4

We love our 2003 HR Endeavor. It has been great with only minor repairs.
Dan and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:16 PM   #5

We love ours also. Great value and proven engineering over time. Last of the RoadMaster chassis with 10 outward mounted airbags and shocks. Can't beat the stability and ride.
Gdawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 08:13 AM   #6

We love our 2006 Navigator. We also looked at many newer coaches but did not find the quality that the Navigator had. We took a chance with it as the previous owner did not provide any records. But so far we have only had a few minor issues. In 2006 the Navigator was the top of the line and the quality certainly backs that up.
sunset4k is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
holiday rambler