Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-12-2012, 12:36 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
ACC RV Extended Warranty Plan

$1,500 up to 150,000 miles. Is this warranty any good? Is there another that you all recommend?

Thanks

Yasir is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-12-2012, 01:00 AM   #2

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club

Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #3

No, this is not a good company. Had a claim that should have been covered and they denied. The dealer thought for sure it would be covered, as Good Sam would. Paid them over $4600.00 for a 4 year policy not quite ayear ago and have had no claim. So, I have been trying repeatedly through phone messages and emails to get someone to call me back to cancel and no one will return my messages.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:52 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasir
$1,500 up to 150,000 miles. Is this warranty any good? Is there another that you all recommend?

Thanks
What about Nationwide Warranty out of CA.
Old 08-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Hi and welcome to the forum.

We've been VERY happy with our policy from EasyCare. We've had it five years now and they've paid around a dozen claims without me even having to ever speak with anyone at the company.

Best of luck

Rick

2007 Itasca Ellipse 40FD
RickO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:59 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
We had National Interstate and were satisified with them, it has now expired. We now have Good Sam and I am now in the process of using it, so far so good.
offshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:42 PM   #7

Update on my previous quote. I've gone thru the BBB of Indiana to try and get ACC Warranty to refund the approx. $3000.00 that they wrote back and said I would be reimbursed. That was on Aug. 6th. BBB send the first letter on 9/13 with no response. We were gone on vacation for about 2 weeks and I thought for sure I would have a check in the mail when we returned. Nothing! I called BBB again and they said they would send another letter. They also told me that the company has an F rating with them. Of the last 8 claims against them, they've only responded to 1. I now have Good Sam (and had occasion to use them while on vacation with exceptional service) writing to them thru their action line in their magazine. If I don't get a response I will hire an attorney and also ask that they pay his fees. this is not the way to treat people. I can't believe that they are still in business.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:39 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

There has to be a hidden trick in that quote. I cannot conceive of a $1500 policy that would be good for 150k miles, unless perhaps it is limited to no more than 12 months. A typical price for coverage to 150,000 miles on a 7 year old coach would be around $6000 and would still be limited to around 4-5 years.

And like the others, I would not buy from ACC.
Summers in Black Mountain, NC
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:13 PM   #9

BBB sent me a letter back stating that they had not responded to numerous letters, so therefore, they were closing the file. I have since sent a letter thru Good Sam action line. I guess my next step is to contact the Attorney General(which BBB recommended). I don't know if I contact the one thru the state we live in or the one that the contract company is in which is Indiana. Im very frustrated. I guess on the up side, if we had a mechanical breakdown we still have a contract with them and they'd be liable to pay! Ha ha.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:32 PM   #10

Freightliner Owners Club
Steve,
Thank you for your very professional response.
dengraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:52 AM   #11

The Indiana Attorney General is taking formal action against ACC warranty now. If you have been injured call the IN. AG office: Mark Snodgrass @ 317-234-6784
Old 09-02-2014, 08:55 PM   #12

Contact indiana attorney general's office asap

To All Screwed Over ACC Customers:
Today, 9/2/2014, I called Mark Snodgrass at the Indiana Attorney General's office regarding our ability to be part of their case against ACC Warranty. Per Mr. Snodgrass, they filed the lawsuit against ACC Warranty 1.5-2 weeks ago. However, due to so many people contacting the Indiana Attorney General's office since they filed the suit, Mr. Snodgrass said they will be amending the lawsuit to incorporate more people's claims. Therefore, you need to call Mr. Snodgrass, 317-234-6784, ASAP if you want to be part of this lawsuit.