Welcome to the site! Your very first post!
I think the first thing to do would be to check the outlet to see if you have 110 volts to the outlet. That should tell you if it's the microwave or no current coming out of the wall. It might have also tripped the GFI button on the outlet or another outlet on the same circuit. (If your microwave outlet is a "slave" to a GFI on another outlet, it could kill your power at the outlet even though the fuse is still good). BTW, most 110v circuits in our MHs use breakers rather than fuses anymore, so check your breakers if you have them.
2004 Tiffin Allegro 27.5 ft. P32 18,000 lb GVW. 8.1 liter. Workhorse chassis built May 2002. 21,000 miles. 2012 Jeep Liberty Toad. RVi2 brake unit.