Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-21-2014, 10:53 AM   #15
Originally Posted by pro_coupe 34 View Post
You better hurry up and buy your class a we are getting more snow tonight. Im also in the northeast Pa we got about 2 feet on the ground I hate it allready. ANd good luck on your travels
No kidding, I'm so tired of this snow, I don't want to see anymore white, I don't care what it is, even if it's a sock!!! I'n hopefully picking up my RV tomorrow if enough snow melts! Have you gotten out od PA yet???

Rendon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-21-2014, 07:29 PM   #16
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Driver Confidence Course!!

Sounds great!! 2004 SWind 32v here...we love it! Bought in 2011 from Lazydays, Tampa, FL with great 90 warranty period....And We Used It on various mechanical issues, ALL minor! They still would have been costly!

Take a DRIVER Confidence Course that teaches the big rig method of marks on the windshield for blind spots and your Blind Front Area. Also GREAT turning AND parking tips that make driving a breeze.

Everyone we know, new to rv'ing, who DID NOT take a driving class had SEVERAL COSTLY bumps and scrapes in the first year. We had none! And most of those who DO Take a class have very few ACCIDENTS at gas stations, driveways, streets, trees, etc.

Enjoy "The Ride".....

We are going FULL TIME in 5 weeks! 2 years prep and selling houses/home and disposing of ALL THAT STUFF!!! Almost there....Getting excited!

No Rush, take it slowly at first (1st 2 years...LOL) and have Fun!!

Geno & Heidi

Heidi & Geno, St. Pete, FL
'04 Fltwood Southwind 32v, V10, 94 Honda Scooter
"Sammi-Jo" the dog & "kity-kitty's" 3
geno-heidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:29 PM   #17
We bought a 2003 Sunrise last May and it's been excellent so far. The floor plan is just great for a 32' rig. The DW and I have been on the road for the past four months and so far am not sorry we didn't go bigger. We don't tow and have been able to maneuver in places larger class A's fear to tread. The model has nice standard options such as dual pane windows, etc. The Sunrise is also a good rv to boondock with as the tanks are larger than many similar sized motorhomes. And finally, the quality is very good for a moderately priced coach.
2003 Itasca Sunrise 32v F53
Okiedoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 08:39 AM   #18
Yea this snow is not any fun! I was to go get my RV today however, they were unable to get it up the snow covered gravel driveway so we're shooting for Monday! I'm hoping to get out of here by the end of March. I need to look into taking a bus driving course or something to get some training. Have you made it out of PA yet?

Rendon is offline   Reply With Quote

advice, fleetwood, southwind