Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-20-2017, 01:21 PM   #1

Annual Service Recommendations - 2007 Holiday Rambler Ambassador - Roadmaster Chassis

Hi Everyone,

We are currently in Tucson and will be making our way back to Michigan soon. We have a 2007 Holiday Rambler Ambassador - Class A Diesel Pusher. It is new to us, since November of last year.

I am having trouble finding a Roadmaster Chassis certified service center here in Tucson and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for us.

We need to have an oil and filter change and all else that is required for the Annual Service.

We can stop anywhere between Tucson and Michigan. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy
sunbeams is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-20-2017, 02:43 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbeams View Post
Hi Everyone,

We are currently in Tucson and will be making our way back to Michigan soon. We have a 2007 Holiday Rambler Ambassador - Class A Diesel Pusher. It is new to us, since November of last year.

I am having trouble finding a Roadmaster Chassis certified service center here in Tucson and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for us.

We need to have an oil and filter change and all else that is required for the Annual Service.

We can stop anywhere between Tucson and Michigan. Anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy
There are no more authorized Roadmaster chassis shops. That was an old Monaco brand that went out of business with Monaco. You may be able to find an old RV shop that was one. I know Alliance Coach in Wildwood Fl used to be and still has techs from that time frame. I usually look for a Cummins Coach Care or Spartan shop when I'm traveling.
gemert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 02:58 PM   #3

Any service shop can PM the engine and trans and lube the chassis that can handle trucks. Give Speedco a call. I have had good service from them on my Spartan chassis and Caterpillar engine.
Old 03-20-2017, 09:00 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunbeams View Post
Hi Everyone,

Andy
When I first got this coach, I had a mobile guy come to me. Oil, lube, filters, you name it. I do it all myself now

If you're in a campground, you can ask around or the office staff. Usually the mgmt will only allow certain companies to work on their property.
windsorbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:06 PM   #5

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
I've used the Tire Factory in Coolidge for my Endeavor; they seem to know what they're doing. There is also a Speedco at one of the truck stops in Eloy. In case you're unfamiliar with the area, I'm about 50 miles north of you.
mike2wheels is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chassis, service