Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-19-2015, 09:07 PM   #1

Another HWH problem

I have a hwh level system but the right front jack will go down and then it bleeds back up. Is there a check valve that I need to smack? All the other jack stay down

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-19-2015, 09:25 PM   #2

One of our members works for HWH, and posts regularly. His information is here in post 10.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:52 PM   #3

I have Power Gear levelers and was having the same problem with a rear jack. After some research, I found out that the fluid should be changed after 2 years of use and that dirty fluid can cause the problem. I changed the fluid following the procedure on Power Gear's website, oh what fun, and I have no more problems.
I don't know about HWH recommendations but you should check this out
Old 06-21-2015, 04:52 PM   #4
Commercial Member

there is a check valve on top of the manifold if you have a push button or a auto leveling system. if you have a joystick, its the valve. download a service manual for your system. do the diagnostic. feel free to call me at 602-549-3638. i can help
Old 06-21-2015, 06:38 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by azpete View Post
there is a check valve on top of the manifold if you have a push button or a auto leveling system. if you have a joystick, its the valve. download a service manual for your system. do the diagnostic. feel free to call me at 602-549-3638. i can help
This guy makes me glad I have an HWH system. He helped me way beyond the call of duty last year and is totally a stand up guy.
Koop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:47 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by azpete View Post
I am just trying to enlarge my knowledge of the systems. You said there was a check valve on the manifold. Is there one for each jack. How do you control the direction of each jack. Do you have a solenoid for each jack for each direction or is there a shuttle valve for each jack ?
gemini5362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 09:16 AM   #7
Commercial Member

yes there is a check valve for each jack.they are on top of the jack manifold. there is a brass cap with a small spring,(in some cases) and the check valve underneath. there is only one shuttle valve, and there is a hydraulic solenoid valve for each jack. you should really download a service manual for your system. there is a load of information in there, the service manual will have diagrams, and locations of all components, on our system. the parts manual will show a breakdown of all the components, as well as the part numbers. the location of the pump is at the mfg discretion.

Tags
hwh