Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-14-2014, 08:02 PM   #1

Anyone tried Eeztire T515 from EezRV Products?

Like many of you, I want to install a TPMS system on my new coach. I have been reading all I can find my hands on TPMS and after reading review from every manufacturer you have either horror story or people are raving about their products or experience.

So not easy to make a choice. I came across a Product from eeztire that I really like for ease of use and in my opinion the nicest display unit out there. Price wise they are all the same between 300 to 450$ for a 6 or 10 wheels sensors system.

But I haven't heard anyone from this forum using it. anyone using it? It's not a huge investment but I would rather spend it with a decent unit.
2015 Georgetown XL 350TS FireMist | Firestone Ride Rite 4 corners air bags | Koni’s FSD Shocks | Safe T Plus | BlueOx Rear Track| 5 Star Tuned | Centramatic's Wheel Balancers | Best handling Georgetown XL Bare None !!!
johnnya is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-14-2014, 08:15 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
I have it and love it! I went from a pathetic Doran system to the EEZ. Man this is nice! So easy to set up. So easy to drop off the toad. Pressures read fast and are within 1-2 lbs of my big tire gauge. It can be hard wired (I did this), used with 12v or run off a battery. The display is easy to read. Different options to mount including suction cup. Battery replaceable monitors. No downside I can see at all!
Melmoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 08:26 PM   #3

Thank you, this is what I wanted to hear.
2015 Georgetown XL 350TS FireMist | Firestone Ride Rite 4 corners air bags | Koni’s FSD Shocks | Safe T Plus | BlueOx Rear Track| 5 Star Tuned | Centramatic's Wheel Balancers | Best handling Georgetown XL Bare None !!!
Old 07-15-2014, 06:26 AM   #4

I like it.
Old 07-15-2014, 07:09 PM   #5

Tiffin Owners Club
I have it and love it! Their customer service is EXCELLENT.
AZCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Tom Robertson, EEZRV Products, is a jewel. He will walk you through setup or help with any anomalies with the system. He knows these answers off the top of his head and follows up with email instruction if needed.

My friend had an intermittent problem with one sensor and talked to Tom 2 times to verify the operation and steps to correct problem. When problem arose for the third time and was an intermittent issue, Tom just sent him a new sensor to replace the 1 1/2 year old sensor.

Go for it.

2008 Monaco Camelot 40' PDQ
Happycarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:32 PM   #7

I also have one and love it.
F117plt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:37 PM   #8

Just ordered mine. Thanks for your responses
Old 07-21-2014, 02:07 PM   #9

Just received my TPMS system today!
Old 07-23-2014, 08:36 PM   #10

Location: Home base Lakeland, Fl, summers Columbus, Oh and points north
I have one and like it. Echo the excellent customer service. I used it on my cargo trailer and now on my class A. The only problem I had was with the dually air hose extensions. The sensor would not read it via the hose. I took extensions off and now it works fine on those inside duals.
EdB Wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 04:59 AM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Thanks to all for the comments. After much research on the different systems and reading this forum I ordered mine from Amazon. $315 for a six sensor system. Arrived today, but I have to wait for the snow to leave so I can do the install. Can't wait to start tinkering....
michealwhela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:34 PM   #12

This was the system that I've seen several YouTubers get -- both "Chris Travels" and "The Static Nomadic" purchased this system and have great things to say about it. RV YouTube super-stars (in my opinion) "RV Geeks" recently showcased a different system, which also seemed very nice... but I got the impression it might have been semi-sponsored (not sure about that). They had a giveaway, which is why I think it could have been sponsored. Regardless, I'm sure it's a fine unit (I don't know of any products the RV Geeks ever showed that they didn't use or believe in)... and the RV Geeks have loads of useful videos on a variety of cool RV must-have add-ons.

I plan on getting one myself when I pick up my rig on Monday.
CoachToadDLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 02:51 PM   #13

tires

dito to happycarz i have had my system for 4 years and have to change the batt. this year pk42
pk42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 06:24 PM   #14

Got EEZRV system this winter, set it up but have to wait for the coach to come out of winter storage as well. Also have two sensors for the dolly wheels. Careful if you have a remote temperature gauge in the coach like you would buy at Home Depot, uses the same frequency and will interfere with the TPMS.
vettenuts is offline   Reply With Quote