Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #15

Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by egb243 View Post
Roger
Is there anything I should know about the Beckett burner???

The Beckett is a very fine hydronic heater, however Aqua-Hot did not build many of them. Most Aqua-Hot models use the Webasto system.

If you send me a personal email, I can email you the shop manual. It is not on the Aqua-Hot website.

- Roger Berke -
Roger Berke is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-11-2011, 08:31 AM   #16

shop manual

Roger
I would love to have a copy of the shop manual, but I've not been able to figure out how to send you a personal email.

My email address is egb243@msn.com

I remain technologically challenged

Thanks again for your help

Gene
egb243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:41 AM   #17

Delete your personal e mail unless you want everybody to know it. Just click on Roger's 'name on his post and you will see "send Roger a private message"
Perry White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:17 AM   #18

Commercial Member

Gene

Manual was emailed to you.

Edit the email address out of your posting.

- Roger Berke -
Roger Berke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #19

???

I can't seem to find the edit function??? How would I do that ???

Gene
Old 03-12-2011, 09:44 PM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by egb243 View Post
I can't seem to find the edit function??? How would I do that ???

Gene
You should see a bunch of buttons on the bottom right hand corner of your post. Just click on that and it will allow you to edit your comment.

Trap
Traps90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 07:23 AM   #21

I believe you can only EDIT if your post is the last one posted. If somebody else makes a post after yours then that EDIT feature is turned off for that now older post.
Mike Canter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 08:38 AM   #22

Roger
Thank you for the manual, it is much appriciated.

Like Mike says there is no option to edit my previous email any more. At least not that I can find.

I am wondering what the problem is in any case ??? what is the real diference in my posting my email address here or just posting it in my profile ??? either way it's accessable to all ??? or am I missing something here ???

Gene
Old 03-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #23

Gene,
Most of us keep our email address private in the profile which can be used to contact us, but not used by spammers who seem to troll on forums like this. On some sites you can contact the moderator to remove something that cannot be otherwise edited. I think you do that here with the "Contact Us" tab at the top of the page.

It is your call. But, you may find that you get a lot of new messages sent to your email address if you do not remove it.

Bob
Bob&AnnaMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #24

My email address is on a lot of racing forums and I give it out freely. Never had a problem with spam. Maybe Earthlink/Mindspring is good on stopping spam. Now I have said that I will probably get slammed. I never worry about it.
Mike Canter is offline   Reply With Quote