Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-03-2016, 08:34 AM   #1

Atlanta, Ga. repair shop

I think I have had enough of Camping World as a repair center. It's about an hour drive and I'm tired of having to QA all their work.
I have a ten year old unit which was not taken very good care of the previous owner. Have had to get some warrenty work done and since we purchased from Camping World, we just used them for repairs and upgrades.

Is there another place in Atlanta to take my 2006 Scottsdale by Newmar?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-03-2016, 08:52 AM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Try this repair service. They get great reviews.

National Indoor RV
4405 Paxton Ln SW
Lilburn, GA 30047
Phone: (770) 979-4051
Latitude: 33.836945 Longitude: -84.082108

2013 Newmar Canyon Star 3911, 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - Braun Accessibility Modified Toad, Remco Lube Pump, 5 Star Tune, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, Coach Net Emergency Road Service, FMCA 378968
Jim T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 08:58 AM   #3

I am not sure what part of Atlanta you live as to if he services it. But he knows all the mobile tech guys and can reference you someone. Mostly he services the north side.

RBI Mobile RV Repair, LLC.
404-277-2849

He helped me with my refrigerator problem.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:04 AM   #4

Workhorse Chassis Owner
For your information, National Indoor RV is also a Newmar dealer.
2013 Newmar Canyon Star 3911, 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - Braun Accessibility Modified Toad, Remco Lube Pump, 5 Star Tune, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, Coach Net Emergency Road Service, FMCA 378968
Jim T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 10:16 AM   #5

National Indoor is currently in Lilburn with a very small facility making scheduling service to be quite limited but they will be in their new facility in Lawrenceville starting in November. They are a great group of guys to work with. Ask for Steven in service.
Old 10-03-2016, 10:35 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurenceStarr View Post
I think I have had enough of Camping World as a repair center.
And yes do not get me started on that CW at 575 and Hwy 92. That place is 5 min from my house and I avoid going there like the plague. You might also try "Three Way Camper" on Cobb Pky just south of Barrett Pky. They have been around forever. Three Way Campers | Selling new and preowned fold down, travel trailer, fifth wheel, and motorhome sales in Marietta, GA | Parts, financing, insurance, storage and services offered | serving our neighbors in Fulton and Cherokee
Old 10-03-2016, 11:06 AM   #7

Thanks

thanks for the feedback. I'll check them all out. Got to get away from CW
Old 10-03-2016, 11:29 AM   #8

Newmar Owners Club
We live very close to that CW location and while the guys there have always been friendly, we didn't get a good feel from the place. Supplies and accessories, absolutely, but not necessarily a class A. When they get a higher end coach in, they keep it locked and you have to ask to see it. When we asked why, they said they don't typically deal with those coaches and they have a hard time taking care of them. We were also told confidentially that their service dept isn't used to working on the DPs and frankly, we would be better serviced somewhere else. That was actually refreshingly honest to hear.

NIRV in Lilburn is on a postage-stamp lot and when we were there it was completely packed with coaches, both new inventory and service. I hope their new facility gives them a little breathing room.
marknpeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 12:10 PM   #9

Freightliner Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by imob View Post
I am not sure what part of Atlanta you live as to if he services it. But he knows all the mobile tech guys and can reference you someone. Mostly he services the north side.

RBI Mobile RV Repair, LLC.
404-277-2849

He helped me with my refrigerator problem.
Roger is AWESOME!! Although he is out of service for at least a month. He is having both knees replaced today. He is probably out of surgery by now.

There is also Integrity RV in Douglasville. Dean and Peggy run a very good shop and do quality work. Not the cheapest in the world but you get what you pay for. Our American Coach is going there tomorrow to get some modifications done that we want.

Integrity RV Service Center / 4411 Bankhead Hwy. / Douglasville, GA. 30134

Or check out one of the shops listed here with reviews.

http://www.rvservicereviews.com/StateList.asp?state=GA
Old 10-03-2016, 05:27 PM   #10

We've had work done at Integrity. I would go there if it was me.

Tags
repair