Today the wife and I attacked the entry door awning re-install to try and figure out why it did not roll in correctly and the arms fold in completely. We installed the material into the groove of the roller and turned in a couple of revs on the roller of the fabric prior to installing the mounting assembly arms to the unit. Pressed the retract button and the arms closed as before, jamming before allowing the awning to close completely. I wondered if maybe when the awning shot out when the drive assembly failed that the outboard mounting assemblies had moved. Looked at the two outboard mounts and one of the nuts on the one arm was loose, allowing it to move, the other side was tight. I adjusted both sides equally by measuring the lockdown spot of each arm, moving both in or out in the track an inch or so at a time. The awning did close better but not completely. I noticed on one side the lockdown and nut had a screw in the travel pattern of the arm. So I left that nut loose and tried to retract again. The damn thing closed, but was a little rough. Opening the awning worked, but also a little rough. A few more adjustments and decided to leave the one nut where the screw was at a little loose to limit the travel, and tightened the other one. The nuts have plastic inserts, so they will stay in place. The awning does operate, extending and retracting pretty well. May not be correct, but the final adjustment allows it to work. If you are looking at the awning assembly this may make sense.