Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 01-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #29
Think it will get crowded in FL not because of temp but because of state tax there rather than state tax every place else.

Renegade Garage Unit
Ed S is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #30
Originally Posted by Mr_D View Post
DW is from Duluth, says she doesn't miss it at all!! Been there in Feb and stood at the harbor wall with the lake effects wind coming at me.

It's down to 34 and raining right now which is the predicted low for tonight.
Got my degree in Duluth at UMD! Coldest 5 winters of my life, but one of the quaintest cities you'll ever visit. I'd go in the summer... Back above zero here, finally. Only 35 days until we leave, but who's counting!

Spinner & Gang
2000 MADP ISC350 2003 Jeep Liberty toad
"Working towards the next vacation!"
Spinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:39 AM   #31
Turned on the water this morning and a shot of water came out of the faucet and then it quit. I thought "Oh heck what am I going to do now" and as I stared at the faucet for a moment the water sputtered and started flowing again. We have had no snow this winter, during the terrible drought, and with no snow cover the pipes must be starting to freeze 6 feet below the ground. I dodged a bullet there tonight I leave the faucet drip all night long.
Caveman CBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #32
Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Boy you easterners sure have had a bout of cold! Here in Colorado, we've been in the high 50s and low 60s all week on the eastern flatlands. The mountains have been in the 20s though, so I'm reading these threads as the DW and I will be heading across them in a week or so to go to Lost Wages for business. I'm planning on leaving the pink stuff in the water lines until we get over the high points and then flushing them out where it is warmer.

Hopefully, some of this weather will go east and warm you guys up!
Colorado '15 Winnebago Forza 34T w/MKZ hybrid toad
Gormleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:23 PM   #33
Y'all come on down! It was mid 70's and clear today in North Florida with a beautiful sunset. Don't mean to rub it in.
Jim and Shirley McGehee
2004 Beaver Monterey Laguna
2013 Honda Fit Toad, 2003 Jeep Liberty Toad
jollyjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #34

Texas Boomers Club
Entegra Owners Club
Originally Posted by jimbooth25 View Post
Just wanted to say its cold here in harrisburg, pa today's high is suppose to be 20 the temp out side now is 17, tomorrow should be the same hope everyone stays warm out there can't wait till march Florida here I come
I really hate to turn on the A/C in January but just had to today-high of 81.

2014 Entegra Cornerstone 45K, Spartan K3 Chassis,
Cummins ISX 600HP, Allison 4000

2015 F-150 King Ranch LB 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost Toad, Texas Boomers RV Club
FMCA F292298, NRA Benefactor Life Member
dlovitt is offline   Reply With Quote