Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-09-2013, 10:42 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Thumbs down Bad Tiffin Dealer (HappyDaze)

I purchased a new 2012 Allegro RED in November from Happy Daze RV in Sacramento CA. I've had quite a few issues with it, but that was to be expected being that it was new. My problems began as soon as I went to pick it up. They had a guy that tried to show how everything worked, but he knew very little because he is a trailer salesman. The things that were broke or missing 30 days before I picked it up were still not fixed even though they were pointed out when bought. Charged almost $1000 for them to go over coach and detail it. Didn't look like anything was done. Salesman said he had a couple things to do then he would be over. Walk thru took couple hours, he never showed up. It was like when you pay and go on a cruiseship. When your at sea the crew treats you like gold. When cruise is over they wouldn't give you the time of day. I bought it from Happy Daze in Sacramento and take it to Happy Daze in Livermore CA. (Closer to my home). Service continues to be terrible!!!! Wait forever for parts, they don't follow up on orders unless asked by me. Mirror fell off closet door. Told I could swing bye and wait for them to fix, I knew better and left it with them. I called over a week later and found out they broke it and would have to order. Took it home and went on trip. I was told it would be fixed by the time I returned. After 2+ weeks I called and asked about the mirror and other problems that had to be ordered. No mirror or sink drain or any idea when it would come in. Complained to Service tech and Service manager, both said they would look into it and call back. Not a word from either!! I could go on and on. We have no choice they are the only Tiffin dealer in No. California. Do not buy from these people!!!@ My only hope is to contact Mr. Tiffin It's a shame Tiffin allows a dealership like this
rodeking is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-09-2013, 11:11 AM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Call Bob tiffin. We were a Tiffin dealer. I had several coaches come from as far as Texas, because the dealer did not or would not fix the coach. Ask Bob if there is not a dealer close to you or some place you are going, who can work on your coach. Unfortunately you can not make people give a damn about their job.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
HHg

X2......I've never called the dealer that I bought my Phaeton from. I've always called Tiffen and they were GREAT. If I needed a part, I got it in just a few days, of course I enjoy doing the little things, but then again, I've had very few issues.

Hhg
HHg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Rodeking

You might check with the Senior Tiffin west coast rep, Phillip Hollingsworth
(951) 906-7080
phillip4tiffin@volcano.net

jack r
Jack R is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tiffin