Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 11-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
National RV Owners Club
Better Than My TradeWinds??

From my sig you can see what I currently have. We are thinking that maybe we could find a newer MH that would be equal or better to our current MH. We currently have two huge closets for clothes, hers is full across the back of the MH with shelves and a drop down on the other end for long type dresses, mine is 5' with double sliding mirrored doors. She has 6 drawers for her things with a flip up that has slots for makeup and a mirror. I have four drawers under my closet for my stuff. We have a queen size bed and on each side is a corien counter top and two drawers as night stands.

This is a 2001 National, we would like to find something newer with the same storage. Is there something out there that can offer the same or better??

Joe & Angie
Shih Tzu's Cookie & Rocky
2001 Tradewinds 7390 2011 CRV EX-L Navi w/ RoadMaster FuseMaster
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-13-2013, 10:29 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
The Winnebago/Itasca 42QD from about 2011 on is great in layout and functionability. Our 40U doesn't have the bath & a half or some other features.

Here is their main page: Winnebago Motorhomes
Download some brochures and visit some dealers. I don't buy new because of the depreciation hit. Besides, letting the first owner work out the bugs just makes moving in that much easier.
Rick & Melissa Young & Dawson, 2011 Itasca Meridian 40U, Freightliner XCL, Cummins ISL 380HP/DEF, Allison 3000 MH, 2014 Honda CR-V, SMI AF1, Blue Ox tow equip., TST 507 TPMS, TruCenter steering control, Hughes auto transformer.
Servants On Wheels Ever Ready. Best job we ever paid to do . (full time volunteers)
jerichorick is offline   Reply With Quote