Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 06-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #1
Blue Dog RV Portland Ore

Has any one had dealings with this company? We bought 2014 Hurricane from them in March of this year. We had to take it back for somer issues which they did handle. Then it was noted that our roof had wrinkles on the passenger side over the entry door.
While on a cruise, the service advisor called to say Thor authorized the necessary steps to cure the problem. THIS WAS EARLY MAY AROUND THE 3RD, I THINK.
Upon our return, we took the unit to the dealer [appointment made drop off] to be repaired. We were told that it would be ready on the 13th of June. I called yesterday, the !0th of June only to be told that they are waiting for authorization. I called Thor warranty and talked to Tim and he said that they had authorized 42 hours for the work to be done.
It seems to me that someone is passing the buck while my payments are still having to made on a unit that I cannot currently haves the enjoyment of using.
Any one have any suggestions on how to build a fire under someone to get some results?

WenWes is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-11-2014, 06:32 PM   #2
i guess it depends on how you use your rv. If your like me and only use it in the summer I'd go pick it up and use it for the summer and take it back when your finished using it for the year. If not I'd call them and thor everyday until it gets done. If you live close enough also show up a couple times a week. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Maybe find another thor service center and tell them get it done or you'll take it elsewhere. Terrible service such as this should not be tolerated.
89sandman is offline   Reply With Quote