Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-27-2014, 10:51 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech39 View Post
Don't rush into the purchase until you feel comfortable. Ask the dealer to allow you time to have the inspections done. If the dealer balks it would raise a red flag for me and I would definitely consider walking away from the coach. JMHO

Here's the link again: I'll drop it a couple lines so it may work for you on other than your laptop.

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f59/pre-p...ts-204665.html
Thank you for all your help. It works now.
2ndChances is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-27-2014, 11:22 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
Go by the rv parks in the area and the front desk will probably have a bulletin board or can give you suggestions about local techs....

If those are original tires they are WELL past their bedtime

While mechanicals and all are important, what's crucial is do you like the layout and color scheme
JohnBoyToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:55 AM   #17

Something else that's really important, are the maint. records available? Sometimes from dealers they're not. I know I wanted to know the history of our used coach when we purchased it, but I was able to get them because I bought from an individual. You may want to slow down a bit. There's an awful lot of motorhome's available to choose from, so don't settle for less than what you really want. I may get hammered for this, but I would consider a Cross Country at the lower end of quality diesel motorhomes.
Ramets is offline   Reply With Quote