Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2015, 06:59 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ60 View Post
If bank sent title to po old address then simply have po drive to dmv and get copy as it is 10 bucks.
The seller and I are both in AZ. Neither of us lives in CA anymore. We can't just pop into a CA DMV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCarillon View Post
Awww that sounds Normal you should be fine... I was told the same thing with our title coming from Ca it will get here eventually. You have the BOS and you have the Motorhome so all is good plus Ar already gave you a temp registration so dont sweat it
Thanks, glad to hear others have had the same experience. I appreciate your reassurances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdoran1973 View Post
Hope it moves quickly do you get the paperwork to put your mind at ease
Thanks, it's really tough staying all puckered up for such a long time!

Lee
2006 WGO View 23J (For Sale)
2010 WGO Vista 30W (love the space, hate 8mpg)
LeeOts is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-09-2015, 07:19 PM   #16

Just to close the loop, the seller rxd the CA title yesterday, the day after I posted this. We drove 50 miles to get it in person rather than trusting the USPS. It's now properly signed over to us and we're ready to register/title in AZ. Per AZ MVD, signed title and $$ are all we need at this time.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice. There was nothing anyone else could do but it was helpful to know others had gone through similar ordeals.

Lee
2006 WGO View 23J (For Sale at Quartzsite)
LeeOts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 07:36 PM   #17

good te hear all worked as it should.... enjoy your new mh
Old 01-10-2015, 02:35 AM   #18

Great news,safe and happy travels to you.
jdoran1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #19

Congrats now the sooner you get titled the sooner you can enjoy owning it
Dblegg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:15 PM   #20

Winnebago Owners Club
It took me a year and a half to get my title because a co-owner of the dealership had embezzled my money. I found this out from a phone call from the police. And the person that had consigned it to the dealership got worse - pennies on the dollar due to the dealer filing Chapter 11.

Lesson learned...

No title? No sale!!
Falcon190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 11:32 PM   #21

Talk to the loan officer at your bank and tell him what your doing. They can prepare a draft for you that he can take to his bank that will state funds to be released upon receipt of tittle. The same way they would do it if it was financed, just you pay your bank the cash. They may charge a small transaction fee. My bank has done this for me and although I always offer to pay for the service, they've never charged me. If your bank is unwilling to do this (no reason they shouldnt) finance the rv then pay it off soon as tittle arrives. It can even be a secured loan against funds deposited into a holding account to cover the note. Doing it that way you will have minimal fees and interest. I always pays cash and this is the way I protect myself, always worked so far.
RBabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:11 PM   #22

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Star Don View Post
You thought the California wait was long before......now the California DMV is busy issuing 1 million illegal aliens a driver's license per new State law. At least now when they run into you without insurance, you can write down their useless driver's license number.
I think somebody said that the state of Arizona has been ordered to do the same thing. I bet Gov.Jan Brewer is Oped!
"Semper Fi"
w6pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 04:18 PM   #23

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeOts View Post
Just to close the loop, the seller rxd the CA title yesterday, the day after I posted this. We drove 50 miles to get it in person rather than trusting the USPS. It's now properly signed over to us and we're ready to register/title in AZ. Per AZ MVD, signed title and $$ are all we need at this time.

Thanks to everyone who gave advice. There was nothing anyone else could do but it was helpful to know others had gone through similar ordeals.

Lee
2006 WGO View 23J (For Sale at Quartzsite)
Congrats.
"Semper Fi"
w6pea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
motorhome