Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-12-2013, 05:53 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Thomas View Post
Don't want to start a range war here, but our small town has lots of factories, workers with repetitive motion, and lots of surgeries for carpal tunnel. A young chiropractor came to town about 15 years ago, and went to each factory and said he could treat carpal tunnel without surgery. Not one person has been for surgery since... He is pretty good at what he does...
X2 Have had issues for years with my wrists. Found that C5,C6 in my neck has a compressed disc. After finding a good chiropractor and looking at his charts it all made sense. I too was thinking about surgery on the wrists. I'm glad I didn't. I still have issues from time to time but understand what is going on.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-12-2013, 12:24 PM   #16

Interesting responses, thanks all. I shared this link with the wife so she can read your responses.
Christian51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:39 PM   #17

Hi all,

I have/had severe carpal tunnel in both hands. I found driving our 38' Monaco DP without any drive assist no problem. This was after two surgeries in each hand. YES, 2 times for each hand. The ligaments grew back, so I had to do it again. They are feeling much better now, and mine was also workers comp related, but I sure wish I had known to check in with a chiropractor. I did try acupuncture and physical therapy before, but alas surgeries is what it took for me.

Best of luck!
Pammyjams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #18

I had carpul tunnel surgery 5 years ago, best thing I have ever done.

Tags
class a