Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 02-12-2015, 08:20 PM   #29
I just found this and thought I'd share it in this thread..

Not sure how many of you wash your own coach, but if you're like me, it's more hassle to take it somewhere than to just do it yourself. I found this "mop" at Costco and it works AMAZING!! It's made by Scotch Brite for wood floors. It is a microfiber cloth on a plastic base. The joint is offset so you can use it wide, or twist and use it 'tall'. It works so well, I just washed my rig in 20 mins.
To dry it, I used a sponge style mop and just draped dry microfiber towels over it. Wipe, wipe, wipe, flip, wipe wipe wipe. 20 mins drying and done!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	41mEqazPLeL._SX425_.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	85887  
Attached Images

2013 Itasca Sunova 30A
2006 Crownline 250cr
2012 Ram Laramie Longhorn
Todd157k is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-12-2015, 08:35 PM   #30
Originally Posted by JacknKay View Post
I wanted to quickly see the state of my house batteries. I bought a digital 12v meter and put it under the dinnet table. When I sit in the recliner opposite, I can see meter. It also makes a dandy night light.

Attachment 85658

Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Where did this LED display come from? Do you have a link?

Scott -- Commercial Point, Ohio
2004 Damon UltraSport
Freightliner Chassis, Cat C7
soneil422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:05 PM   #31

Gulf Streamers Club

where I got mine.

1993 Gulfstream Sun Voyager DP 30'
200 HP Cummins B5.9, 4sp Allison AT542
Toad 1998 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda CRV
Life's too short to drink cheap beer.
ronspradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:06 PM   #32
Monaco Owners Club
I've spent a lot of time on my knees; hooking up the toad, accessing the various storage bays, etc. It's less fun the older I get. My knees get dirty.

I've found a cheap, easy solution.

I purchased a Coleman Rest Easy Camp Pad for less than $10. Here's a link with a description and image: Amazon.com : Coleman Rest Easy Camp Pad : Camping Sleeping Pads : Sports & Outdoors

It's easy to cut into 6 12" X 24" pads that I've placed in various storage compartments. Now, each time I feel the need to kneel, I've got a pad nearby that keeps my knees clean and dry. Way less painful, too!

Take care,
"A superior pilot is one who uses his superior judgement to avoid situations which might require the demonstration of his superior skills."
777 Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:22 PM   #33
Monaco Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
I use a kneeling stool for outside chores. See pics at: https://www.google.com/search?q=knee...w=1088&bih=474

Folds up for storage, pad for kneeling, and with my new knees I can use the side arms to help myself up. I also keep one in my PU truck.

2010 Phaeton QTH 40'
2013 GMC Sierra Crew Cab pickup 4X4
Recon, D,2/7, 1st Cav '65
Acker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 09:36 PM   #34
National RV Owners Club
Our bedroom slide was sticking out a little after a couple trips. I adjusted the slide cables and double nutted them so the cable nuts wont unscrew when the tension is off. 3 trips in and the slide is still perfect!
stinespool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:32 PM   #35
Winnebago Owners Club
Not a fix, but convenience while fixing. I bought a roller stool and a creeper from Harbor Freight. I find I use the roller stool frequently - even just reorganizing an outside compartment.

Roller Stool

The creeper takes up almost no room, lying on a shelf in my rear compartment. The stool I keep in the tool compartment.

Don Simmons
2006 Winnebago Voyage 33V Pushed by a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva
Visit us at Travels With Linda
AggieDad is offline   Reply With Quote