Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-25-2018, 11:36 AM   #1

Checking for problems just before Memorial Day weekend

Well, here it is, just before a long holiday weekend and I waited until yesterday to check for problems with our motor coach. Dumb, huh?

Well, try as I might, I couldn't find any problems! Everything is working great. Tires are nearly new and holding air. The engine and generator start easily and run strong. No plumbing leaks. All the electronics work. Nothing, no problems at all!

Sorry for such a boring post that isn't complaining about something, but our old coach has no problems and is ready to go.

All frivolity aside, for this Memorial Day, I would like to offer thanks to all those who served in the military helping us to preserve our freedom and liberty!
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-25-2018, 11:45 AM   #2

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
You missed climbing up on the roof with a power washer to make test for leaks.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:13 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
My many thanks to those who served as well.

Glad you found no problems, hope you enjoy the holiday.
Old 05-25-2018, 05:36 PM   #4

Ya know,
Kind-a makes one wonder, hmmmm, somethings wrong here, there's NOTHING WRONG HERE!
Scott
Me, Karla and the Heidi character, (mini Schnauzer)!
FIRE UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 07:00 PM   #5

Same here. We are leaving June7th. Traveling from Arizona to Illinois. In doing pre-trip maintenance, I could find absolutely nothing really 'wrong'. But I did drain and flush the water heater, sanitized the fresh water tank, looked over and cleaned the back of the refrigerator, and the furnace. Inspected the roof. I serviced the generator myself not long ago. Roof air is performing well...nice and cold. Had the engine oil changed less than 100 miles ago. Tire pressure is correct. I have to say....our Winnebago Spirit has been outstanding, and makes traveling fun and enjoyable.
Old 05-27-2018, 08:32 AM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Told my wife about 5 days ago that we'd been sitting in one place so long I'd gotten caught up with all my maintenance and repair projects as well as the mods we had on the list.
The next day I noticed a water leak under the washer as we ran a load. Spent Friday repairing a cracked drain line fitting.
Be careful what you wish for.
Old_Crow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ems, problems