Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-24-2016, 07:05 AM   #29

As with many things, the satisfied customers rarely post. Going from memory, the original Coach.Net was bought a few years back by another company and maybe their service has been affected (Correct me if this is not true).

That said, I needed towing in 2013, and the provider sent by Coach.Net did an outstanding job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
There is a long thread of CoachNet disgruntled customers on another rving forum.

George Schweikle is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-24-2016, 08:13 AM   #30

Monaco Owners Club
This thread has gotten so discombobulated and misinterpreted in regards to a Coach-Net service called Coach-Net RV Protect which is essentially another name for an extended warranty. It has NOTHING to do with the Coach-Net Emergency Roadside Service.

If people would actually read through the entire thread it would become very obvious after reading post #17 that Coach-Net is now offering a multitude of RV Protect Suite services and has offered them since 2013.

I have had the Coach-Net ERS since 2010. I have had them service a flat trailer tire three times, once in Whitehorse Yukon, once in Calgary Alberta and another time in Kentucky. They have also responded to a dead battery for my wife's car in California. They have towed my coach and trailer on two different breakdowns, one in Oregon and another in northern British Columbia.

All of those service calls and breakdowns were handled with the utmost care and professionalism by the company attending to the service call.

I have nothing but praise to say about Coach-Net's Emergency Roadside Service BUT the OP's post was not about roadside service, it was about their extended warranty service.

Dr4Film ----- Richard

Old 04-02-2016, 09:07 PM   #31

Winnebago Owners Club
Hi folks, I am a newbie to this site, most of the acronyms are self explainable. Is there a site I can go to that explains these acronyms to an old man that is use to saying just what you are talking about?
Thanks Bob & Sandy and our trusted wolf hound 12 # Poodle Rambo!
Old 04-03-2016, 08:25 AM   #32

Monaco Owners Club
There are literally thousands available on the Internet. All you have to do is Google them and choose one that seems to fit the situation.

Good luck!

Dr4Film ----- Richard
Old 04-03-2016, 09:31 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas-Flash View Post
Hi folks, I am a newbie to this site, most of the acronyms are self explainable. Is there a site I can go to that explains these acronyms to an old man that is use to saying just what you are talking about?
Thanks Bob & Sandy and our trusted wolf hound 12 # Poodle Rambo!
RV terms and acronyms
Some abbreviations and initials have multiple meanings. For instance, DW may stand for Dear Wife, Dry Weight, etc.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA."We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution. "Abraham Lincoln"
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:42 AM   #34
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr4Film View Post
If people would actually read through the entire thread...

Dr4Film ----- Richard
What a concept, huh?

SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 03:30 PM   #35

Winnebago Owners Club
I have coach net and have used them several times and always found them there when I needed them.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:30 PM   #36

LOL