Just did the drivers seat in my sightseer. Didn't want to replace seat. Not a straight forward process. Steps on mine.
1) remove seat from pedestal
2) pull carpet loose around base of pedestal. Bolt heads were under carpet. Nuts below floor.
3) find a power seat assembly. I got mine from a local shop called Sands. Perry oh.
4) measure collapsed height of assembly and cut same amount off base between bottom plate and swivel mount.
5) have it re welded by a good welder.
6) reassemble swivel mount back to base and mount power assembly to top of swivel. May need to add some mounts.
7) mount seat to top of power unit and wire it up.
I also added a power lumbar support
I only went over the major steps. It is a process. I just didn't want to replace the front seat. As said earlier, check with you coaches manufacturer to see if the have one that will just bolt in.
No pictures of process but here is the built unit.
2007 Sightseer 35j