Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 08-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Tiffin Owners Club
Country Coach Inspire 2006

Does anyone own this brand of coach? Can you tell me how well it is made and what to look for if buying used? We are talking about a 2006. Thanks

Tractor16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #2
Country Coach Owners Club
Hey Tractor,

While I don't own an Inspire, I do own a CC.
If you go to the Country Coach forum, on this site, you may find the answers to your country coach questions.
Country coach is back in business, and while not making coaches currently, they plan to start again.
Country Coach is considered a high line coach. The fit and finish was superb. They produced their own chassis, and they drive wonderfully.
The hierarchy of the Country coaches was ; Prevost Conversion, Concept
Rhapsody, Lexus, Affinity, Magna, Intrigue ,Allure ,Inspire and Tribute.
Mine is a real work of art. A truly great coach. I am sure you will enjoy yours.
You may also want to check out the CC group over at Yahoo;
Country-Coach-Owners : Country Coach Owners Association

Also check out Damon Rapozo a CC dealer and historian. His site is;
Model History | Damon Rapozo

Anyway, hope you find the info you are looking for and that this may have helped.

01 Country Coach Affinity 42 Enclave Toad
Lilly the Raschon and Lulu the Terrier.
Bigbluedog55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
Tractor16 - We have owned our Country Coach for 3 years. I did extensive research before buying it. In my opinion Country Coach and Foretravel made the best production motor homes in the year you are looking at. There are many good brands, but CC is at the top of the heap. There are a number of models. All are made well. But as you go up the ladder in models you do get additional amenities. Our coach is the same model as the previous poster Bob. I might not go so far as to call our coach a work of art, but it is a sumptuous Ritz Carlton suite on wheels.

Because of the issues with Country Coach making new ones you can get a heck of a deal on all country coaches. That was one of the major attractions for me. I was paid greatly to overlook the fact that CC was /is not making new ones. I did talk to the factory yesterday and was told that they are very close to beginning production of new ones. We shall see. I hope that is correct.
B Bob
Country Coach 42' Affinity
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #4
Tiffin Owners Club
Wow B Bob & Bob, i thank you for your Info on the Brand. We want to buy a DP and are looking at all brands. I have seen this brand on the Road and thay look like the Cat's Meow. Will have to check more into it. I sent a request to the dealer that has that one and hope to see it when we are back in Arizona next month. Thanks for your help.
Tractor16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
Generally speaking CC is a very good manufacturer. 2006 was one of the years that National RV owned CC and they had some issues with their sidewalls. Particularly on the slide outs. We had good friends who bought an Inspire new and they traded in 18 months due to side wall cracks and some delamination. Inspect it well and if no sign of trouble by now it should never be a problem.
Steve Ownby
Full time since 2007
2003 Monaco Signature
Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote