There are many things to consider regarding buying a cover, here are a few:
- Heavy...how will you get it on the roof and how will you put it on?
- In a windy environment, it may rub a place on the RV, or the RV may rub a hole in the cover.
- If covered with deep snow and you want to leave, how will you get the snow off?
- Where will you store it when using the RV?
- When you get back from a trip and the RV is wet and dirty, what will you do about covering it?
- In the summer, it will trap all the heat in the RV. Not good for wood, furniture, electronics, etc.
I found covered storage with power...that works better for me.
2014 American Eagle 45T
Pulling a Honda CRV