Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-06-2013, 03:28 PM   #1

American Coach Owners Club
Dash Board Covers by Josie????

Has anyone delt with these people in the past month? I have been trying to reach them for just about a month now, have left messages on both of their listed numbers and have gotten zero response.

Just looking to see if anyone knows if they are still in buisness or still around?

thanks,

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-06-2013, 04:15 PM   #2

I spoke to ... I think his name was Harold... About 2 weeks ago. I ordered a dash cover for my MH. I noticed that they charged my credit card for the cover a couple of days ago so I can only assume that means it has shipped.

I don't have the number I called with me, but can check when I get home.

Old 02-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #3

Well I went back and checked my iPhone call log from 2 weeks ago.

The first number I called was 727-808-8338, a Florida number. A very nice woman answered and asked if she could call me back. I provided my name and number.

About 30 minutes later, Harold Bricker called me back from 517-376-6931, a Michigan number. Harold took my order over the phone, and as mentioned above, they have now charged my CC so I assume the cover has been shipped.

Hope this helps.

BB
Old 02-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #4

I can try that. I keep calling the number on their site and the voice mail is for Mike from the appropriate company. But no answer and no return calls.

Thanks,
Old 02-06-2013, 06:05 PM   #5

Freightliner Owners Club
If you are in, or going to be near the Lazy Days facility in Seffner, Florida, there is a sub-contractor, WADE RV, that has a service facility, separate, totally apart from Lazy Days.
They custom made us one, for the Gulf Stream, T.M., in less than a day. Complete, bound edges, perfect fit, heavy material, really reasonable...
If you are nearby...-
free-to-roam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
I did deal with them but more than a month ago. I also had trouble getting them. It took me a week or more. I placed an order and did not hear anything for a week or more they called me back and confirmed my order. When I finally got my order I was very pleased with my cover. They are custom made to fit except you have to take off the defroster deflectors and cut the cover and then reinstall the deflectors. Again I am very pleased and it was a very nice fit. The previous owners had a dog that had scratched up the vinyl dash. The other nice thing is stuff doesn't slide around on the dash.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #7

vtwinwilly, I contacted the MI number you gave and that one worked. so i got my dash mat ordered today and I thank you for the number.

Apparently that number is the owner, the FL number you listed is the owner's wife's cell (both of which are super nice people) and the number listed on thier website belongs to the sun. Apparently they owners moved from FL to MI a couple months ago and for some reason the son is not returning the calls. I was told he has multiple other jobs and is very busy. Anyway, thanks for the number, once again IRV2 comes through...
Old 02-07-2013, 04:20 PM   #8

I'm sure they make a great product but my thought is if it is difficult to contact a company to place an order, I'll find someone else. Why deal with someone when it is challenging to provide them a profit? What happens if the order is wrong or not as expected? You think you would be able to reach them then?
Old 02-07-2013, 06:10 PM   #9

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I ordered a cover from them several years ago. Harold was nice, but shipped me the wrong dash cover. I shipped it back and asked him to replace it and reimburse me for the return shipping. He later told me that he did not have a template for my dash, and refused to reimburse me for shipping back his mistake. It wasn't a lot of money, but enough to turn me off on the way they conduct business.

I found a local upholstery guy that made one for me. Custom made and better quality.

Craig

My wife does all the driving - I just hold the wheel...
Gadget Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #10

We had a similar bad experience with them We ordered a cover from the for our coach. What they sent wouldn't come close to fitting our dash. We went around and around with them insisting the cover was right. I sent them PICs of our dash and their cover on our dash which didn't come close to fitting. After much hassling they finally gave us our money back, but would not cover the shipping cost. We also know of others that have had problems with them.I wouldn't recommend them.

2003 Fleetwood Expedition 38N 2005 Saturn Vue
jlfbatonrg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:29 PM   #11

While Wade may cost a little more they make a quality and excellent fitting product. They are indeed busy as they are located within Lazy Days and everyone seems to want it now.
We bought a new RED and they measured , made a template and made, and installed all within a day in June. I would recommend them to anyone

Tags
dash