Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-31-2018, 05:02 PM   #1

Dealers - Good selection of quality DP's

I've noticed that there are several dealers that don't put their inventory on RVT or RV Trader. Any suggestions of dealers to check regularly for a quality DP? My current list that I check from time to time:

Motorhomes of Texas
MHSRV
Lazy Days
North Trail
General
Midway

Local dealers where I'm at.

Then, of course, RVT and RV TRader.
aknavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-31-2018, 06:02 PM   #2

We bought our coach at MHSRV. Top notch folks.
MOT is another good one that we watch too, just for the heck of it.

Here are the lessons we learned how MHSRV in Texas deals with trade-ins that are for sale.
When we found our MH at MHSRV in Texas, I asked our salesman about negotiating a little better price than what they were asking he said this MH was none negotiable. He said any MH on the lot with the price ending in 997 was non negotiable. They always have so many MH's there, they made the internal decision to list non negotiable MH's that way so there wouldn't be any confusion among all the sales people & customers. He went on to say that these MH's that in end 997, are usually there on consignment OR when a customer has traded it in for another MH and the deal they gave them left no wiggle room to come down.

So, we saw our MH price ending in 997 it was there you have it. You either like the MH and buy it at that price or move on. We bought it. Like most of you, over my lifetime I have bought more vehicles than I care to remember and I have NEVER had a better, respectful, patient company to work with. EVER! Everyone we dealt with along the way was awesome. I was from Houston (approx. 300 miles away or so) and they didn’t push me at all about my traveling back & forth for inspections, preliminary paperwork was mostly done over the internet and email. I think they're great and the selection of MH's they have there is quit overwhelming they have so many.
marjoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2018, 09:48 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Nirvc and rvone.
Old 12-31-2018, 11:38 PM   #4

National Indoor RV is a dealership to look at. They service everyone regardless of where the RV was purchased. Great prices and talented service people.
dave&ginny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dealer, quality