Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-13-2015, 09:10 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by stik View Post
I spend my whole life in maintenance, picking on Engineers and then one comes along that makes sense and I have to like him . . .

LOL ... Don't worry, your favorite pastime is safe: there are still way too many boneheaded design decisions being made - especially (unfortunately) when it comes down to ease of maintenance. 😥

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-13-2015, 05:59 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN_Traveler View Post
Willandjane: are you saying that the DEF hose, if on the drivers side, is long enough to pull around the back of the DP and forward on the passengers side so as to reach the DEF tank there??? That would be cool if so ...

Not sure about that.....but in my case as I said I can fill from both sides so what I have done since my diesel fill is right behind the drivers seat on the left and the passengers seat on the right, I pull up to the pump near center of my coach...the DEF tank is one bay forward of my back tires drivers side and I can usually get to both without having to move forward or back.

WDK

Old 12-13-2015, 10:25 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillandJane View Post
Not sure about that.....but in my case as I said I can fill from both sides so what I have done since my diesel fill is right behind the drivers seat on the left and the passengers seat on the right, I pull up to the pump near center of my coach...the DEF tank is one bay forward of my back tires drivers side and I can usually get to both without having to move forward or back.

WDK

Sorry - I must have misunderstood you original posting. :-(

Tags
tank