Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-08-2014, 06:33 PM   #16
I use Passport America and Escapee's RV club,or Good Sam who ever gives best discount.

H-Rambler25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #17
Workhorse Chassis Owner
There is a VERY important distinction in "Passport America.

There are two offices, The main one is under website Passport America in Florida, the other is Passport-America.in Mississippi. They both have the same directories and annual prices. Florida charges $5 for mailed directory Mississippi doesn't. Problem is once you sign up with a office, you can't change even when your membership expires. Once you reup you will default to the original office. SO if you are signing up for the very first time, you might want to go through the Mississippi office.
2005 30' Rexhall Vision, W-22 chassis, 19.5 tires, 208'' factory WB, 6000 CCC
scoutmstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:32 PM   #18
We have a membership in a campground in Georgia. We live in California. We have coast to coast, rpi and pa. Initial sign up cost was under $500. Yearly fees under $300. Watch your up front costs and yearly fees on different plans. We have friends that got stupid and got into a plan that cost them $10k and have yearly fees over $500. DUMB! We can go the same places for the same price. I'll pm you info on our broker. Great guy and can get you set up over the phone.
2004 Holiday Rambler Endeavor "The scooter II"
TBS-POPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 08:13 PM   #19
Another for Passport America! I do not order the printed directory book. PA has an app for the smartphones - android or iphone. I have a Samsung Note 2 so I have the android app. I use the app or the website for planning or info. Either has the latest info - the printed directory can get outdated - sometimes campgrounds or parks opt out of the program or new ones have been added.

We also have Good Sam. The past couple of years when I have renewed the membership we have received a certificate for a free night of camping (up to $25). Essentially, it makes the membership free.

Traveling with DH, our 3 cats, Katrina, Pas & Missi
2014 Georgetown 378
the toad, 2014 Jeep Patriot
3catstravel is offline   Reply With Quote