Interesting result. It was admittedly a small sample, but about 81% of those with dishwashers use them. The other 19% don't. And 62% of the people who answered said they didn't have a dishwasher for varied reasons.
I found it most interesting the number of people who said it saved water because they ran it full. I think I'll forego the dishwasher which makes the Aspire come out ahead of the Anthem. We can use the space for storage and we are way good with paper plates. Our Monaco doesn't have one and we've been fine.
The next poll will be about washing machines. I hate the thought of taking out one that is there, but so far we have been fine without one.
Thank you everyone.
Chuck, Sylvia, and our dog Bubbles
2014 Entegra Anthem 42DEQ
Toad 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited