Originally Posted by jjray
It's a 2006 a workhorse engine , my first motorhome what do everyone think
The question is not about it's being a Dolphin, but the current condition and pricing. The usual pre-purchase questions:
* Are there good maintenance records? Better to have complete records.
* Have you had an independent RV service guy inspect it? Drive train and appliances, etc.
* Have you checked over the web for prices of the same MH? PPL has the most RV's for sale in one place (Houston). Do a search for PPL.
* Is there any kind of warranty?
* Are you a handy man/fix-it kind of guy? Will cost more to have others work on it when needed.
* Have you driven this one or another like it before? Will take some getting used to.
* Do you know anyone with a MH (or any RV) that can give you advice or go with you to inspect it? Can be very helpful in the little details.
These are a few that come to mind. After you have owned one and experienced it, you will have your own questions next time. If you like the floor plan and it checks out ok and the pricing is right, you are all set.
National made good MHs so I would not let that stop me if this is the one you want.