Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-29-2011, 07:39 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Double stack trailer for Motorhomes

Does anyone know who manufactures a trailer for towing a small aluminum boat and a 4 wheeler for launching the boat which would tow behing a motorhome? I have seen an advertisement before but do not recall the manufacturer.

thanks
Brinson

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-29-2011, 07:47 AM   #2

Here is just one; but if you use Google you can find many more.
Car Trailers by T&E Auto Haulers - Site Map featuring Aluminum Semi Trailers, Gooseneck Trailers, Fifth Wheel Trailers, Pull-a-Long Trailers and Coach Trailers click on Coach Trailers.

Old 08-29-2011, 08:02 AM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
Thanks for the information. What I am really looking for is an open style trailer which allows for stacking two small vehicles or in my case a boat and 4 wheeler. I have an enclosed "stacker" trailer which is used to tow race cars but was looking for something much smaller and lighter to be able to enter parks with.

thanks
Old 08-29-2011, 10:16 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinson View Post
Thanks for the information. What I am really looking for is an open style trailer which allows for stacking two small vehicles or in my case a boat and 4 wheeler. I have an enclosed "stacker" trailer which is used to tow race cars but was looking for something much smaller and lighter to be able to enter parks with.

thanks
Hi Brinson,
Sorry about that, do you mean something like this? Double Deck Sport Trailers, LLC
Perhaps 'Shadow' can help. SHADOW TRAILERS · Combination Trailer, Jet-Ski and Utility Trailers
Old 08-29-2011, 11:34 AM   #5

Hi Brinson,
Too late to edit my post above. Here is a photo of what you may be looking for by Double Deck Sport Trailers, LLC. Good luck to you on your quest.

Old 08-30-2011, 02:34 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Yes, that's more of what I was thinking of . I will contact these guys and get specifics.

thanks so much for the helpl

Brinson