Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-31-2014, 07:25 PM   #1

Entegra vs Tuscany

I need some opinions. I was buying a Entegra as I have posted before, however now I am in litigation over the dealership practices that are listed in a previous posting. :(
I have ran across a "Tuscany" Brand. They have a tag axle and also appear to be as structurally and aesthetically appealing.
Any thoughts on Tuscany vs Aspire??

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-31-2014, 08:20 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by indycoltsguy View Post
I need some opinions. I was buying a Entegra as I have posted before, however now I am in litigation over the dealership practices that are listed in a previous posting. :(
I have ran across a "Tuscany" Brand. They have a tag axle and also appear to be as structurally and aesthetically appealing.
Any thoughts on Tuscany vs Aspire??
I don't think you could put a Thor product in the same category with the Aspire. From the Spartan chassis on up through the insulation and workmanship of the Aspire. Add to it the two year warranty of the Entegra products and I don't see the comparisons being close.

Old 01-31-2014, 08:30 PM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
Looked at the Thors closely with Brother-in-law at Tampa. As I suggested earlier, if you're moving away from an Entegra, then look at the various Newmar Ventanas, or IMHO, the Berkshire (Forest River) if you're trying to stay at Aspire or lower.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:37 PM   #4

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I have my 2nd Tuscany (44MT) on order now. Have a 2011 42RQ with 19,000 miles and have not had any problems. Thor has take care of every problem since I bought it even after it was out of warranty. I feel Thor products will rate up there with any coach in its price range.
gmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 08:49 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
We compared both the Tuscany and the Aspire and it was a no brainer for us.

The Tuscany looked and felt like an inferior product. We were not impressed.
JoyalRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:14 PM   #6

Thor Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I also compared both the Tuscany and the Aspire and it was a no brainer for me also. I ordered the Tuscany and left about $50,000.00 in the bank.
gmullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 09:48 PM   #7

Entegra is much more coach.
becks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:37 AM   #8

tuscany is not in the same league at entegra. Entegra is changing the rv world with their bang for the buck. Incredible fit and finish.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:00 AM   #9

Entegra Owners Club
You need to go to a dealer that stocks both coaches. An example would be Lazy Days in Tampa. Before you go out and spend a pile of money on a coach, look hard at both coaches side by side. Drive both. Then make your decision. It may require you to take a plane trip to do it but, considering the amount of money you will be spending on the coach, it is well worth it. The advantage of going to a dealer that stocks both is that you will get less negative selling since they have both.

I am fortunate that I live in Florida and was able do what I am suggesting. It made my decision easy. You can decide for yourself.

Ralph & Janet
2015 Entegra Cornerstone (on order for June delivery)
2013 Ford Explorer
Old 02-01-2014, 07:26 AM   #10

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmullen View Post
I also compared both the Tuscany and the Aspire and it was a no brainer for me also. I ordered the Tuscany and left about $50,000.00 in the bank.
Haha!

This goes to show there's a variety of products out there and esch and every one of us will find what's best for them!

Because what really matters at the end of the day is to be happy in your Coach!
JoyalRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:51 PM   #11

Fleetwood Owners Club
I thought I read where you got your deposit back .. If you did , go find another Entegra dealer . It is a good coach and Lazy Days or RVOne will be happy to help. Not to leave out the other power player ,, Texas RV Dealer, Used RVs for sale, motorhome sales, new RVs
Old 02-01-2014, 08:02 PM   #12

Well I went and took my deal to a couple big boys and neither want to sell me one right now as they want to sell what is on their lot.
We love Entegra, I think we may just have to wait until the 2015 model hits the lots as I know we can get the same deal just gotta push a bit.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:09 PM   #13

Entegra Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by indycoltsguy View Post
Well I went and took my deal to a couple big boys and neither want to sell me one right now as they want to sell what is on their lot.
We love Entegra, I think we may just have to wait until the 2015 model hits the lots as I know we can get the same deal just gotta push a bit.
I am more than a little surprised. While they are trying to close out their inventory and orders. I know both RVOne and MHSRV have 44Us on order. Wouldn't wait till 2015s are on the lot...you'll likely be waiting in Sept. Order a 2015 from a reputable dealer after the 2015s come out, likely at the FMCA convention in Perry GA in mid-March. But don't be surprised if you don't get a call back soon...its good for them to not view you as drooling, just waiting for them to deal.

On the other hand, they roll changes in throughout the order year, so late 2014s may have the 2015 changes (except maybe colors) in late 2014 builds.

Good luck...sorry you've started with a negative experience. But, I hope you find the lifestyle is a great as we have, for you and your family.
DSL417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 01:28 PM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Entegra is much more coach.
X2!

Jim28730 is offline   Reply With Quote