Equalizer Jack Problem on Berkshire
I read pretty much all of the posts that I can on here and typically at least have an idea what to do when something goes wrong but this time I'm stuck.
My Equalizer Jacks are not working. The problem is the keypad panel will not respond to any buttons being pushed. Lights will not light up when button pushed, although the lights will flash when ignition turned on.
This started a few days ago and have already done much troubleshooting, both on my own and with phone support but maybe someone has had a similar issue.
1. Looked for fuses. Only those in the control box found. None blown.
2. Checked voltage at keypad. Voltage good.
3. Jumpered solenoid on pump motor. Motor runs.
4. Changed out keypad. Equalizer sent to me.
5. Changed out control box under floor. Equalizer sent to me.
6. Slides work fine BTW.
Since I have already chased this with help from Equalizer I'm not sure if any of you guys can help but you never know. There is a lot of experience on here.
2014 Berkshire 390RB