Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-18-2015, 06:27 AM   #1

Experience at ANCIRA RV- TEXAS

I just wanted to caution the RV community to stay away from this dealer ANCIRA--
They do not do what they say!!! the owner just sold the alverado Texas location apparently to fleetwood- he is probably siting on a island some where laughing.
they still have a location in boerne Texas- stay away from these people..
we showed up with 280g cash to buy our motorhome- we had a pre-arranged the sale and had a very small punch list. we flew in from the west coast excited to purchase our dream coach... not one single thing was done- it wasn't even clean-
so we sat there for almost a whole day why they suddenly tried to complete this list. the supposed PDI wasn't even attempted- the aqua didn't work- and several automatic blinds.. all the remotes to the whole coach were not to be found- which on this coach certain things didn't work with out remotes.. 3 months later we still do not have our remotes as we were promised.. we were sent out the door for a 1,500 mile trip home with out a radiator cap on our motor.
I would not buy from this dealer-- they don't care about anything but getting there money... we the people deserve way better buying experiences buying these diesel pushers. we all know these dealers make thousands of dollars on these coaches... which is fine but deliver the coach perfect with doing what you say.
lowejug is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-18-2015, 11:34 AM   #2

Hey Moderators -

How about a 'sticky' titled 'Dealer Feedback'.

Put one in each of the owner forums and in each type - class A, B, etc., truck conversion, bus conversion, etc.
99phantoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 09:09 PM   #3

I'm speechless.
Mr. Hipster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 10:12 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
OK, this is horrible Dealer, however you should take some of the blame yourself. You did not do a good inspection of the coach prior to accepting it and leaving. Sure you may not have seen the radiator cap missing but you should have if you took it for a test drive. As far as the remotes, you should have taken them from another coach on the lot and let them order new one that coach because you lived so far away. If the coach was not ready as promised you should have mad them put you up in a hotel until the next day and also deducted some money from the deal for the inconvenience. OK at least threating to cancel the deal do to them not doing their part, which was delivering the MH ready to go to you on the day promised.

With that sort of cash, you are in charge and you let them beat you.
Old 12-22-2015, 06:18 AM   #5
RV LIFE Support Team

Have you posted this experience in rvservicereviews.com? You should.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 01:47 PM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
Ancira

I stopped in to their Boerne Texas store in 2010 to purchase a new transfer switch. The entire staff was gathered in various offices laughing and talking and carrying on totally ignoring those customers wanting assistance. I just about had to blast to get their attention and then reluctantly a parts guy pried himself free to sell me a switch.

I know!! I know!! Why didn't I walk out and go somewhere else? I was not from the area, I did not know my way around the area and I was not sure I could find another dealer where I could get the part. Here now; Five years down the road I am shocked to see that they are still in business and it appears that the new owner has not cleaned house. You have to wonder how what is a seemingly non performing business can hang around like that.
holycow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
texas