Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-11-2014, 05:16 AM   #1

Extended service programs

Extended service policies,any negatives on Nationwide AT extended warranty.Thank you for any comments.
bobcee20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-12-2014, 07:57 AM   #2

Workhorse Chassis Owner
I Googled above and came up with zilch. Did you mean National? What website did you find?
Old 10-12-2014, 08:09 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
I Googled above and came up with zilch. Did you mean National? What website did you find?
I made the mistake of buying good Sams ext war. I have had three claims over the two years and they looked for every way out of paying. The service facilities hate them. They say that GS is the only one that they have to fight tooth and nail with.
Old 10-13-2014, 05:40 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickschaak View Post
I made the mistake of buying good Sams ext war. I have had three claims over the two years and they looked for every way out of paying. The service facilities hate them. They say that GS is the only one that they have to fight tooth and nail with.

Yep, me too. I cancelled GS and went with www.wholesalewarranties.com We've never had a problem with a claim from them in the 3yrs. being with them.
Ramets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 11:49 AM   #5

Extended Warranty

Ramets Thanks for the reply,i am going with either coachnet rv protect or nationwide .both have good reviews
bobcee20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:01 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Folks I know who have the Cornerstone extended service plan have been very happy. No quibbles over things like radiators and fridges, and it's easy to challenge those on wear & tear or maintenance issues.
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 11:20 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickschaak View Post
Not according to their Magazine.

I gotten so much junk mail from Good Sam touting their warranties (etc.) over the years that they've must have decimated the Amazon Rainforest by now. But it's okay, they go straight into the recycle bin.
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
service