Many thanks to previous two respondents. I'm a little embarrassed that I found the fuse so easily after reviewing my manual. And, as I had hoped, the 10A fuse was blown. Now, I am hopeful that it was one of those infrequent current overloads. I'll find out as soon as my wife returns with our only means of transportation
I have had so many Motorhome TO-DOs since we bought this coach in the Spring and these upper lights weren't even on my priority list until recently. I will follow up on those suggestions offered should replacing the fuse not solve the problem. Thanks.
On a non-related side-note, an issue I had recently was with a dead receptacle. The kitchen circuit which ran through the bathroom had two GFIs. After a couple of weeks of telephone discussions with electrician friends, tearing into wiring, devices, panels, etc. I was about ready to go insane. As far as I was concerned, I had replaced everything just as I had removed it. And, I had replaced both GFIs with brand new Coopers GFICs. Alas! That was where my problem lay hidden. I drove to a local RV dealer and bought two new GFIs that were exact replicas of the ones that came out of the coach and all has been well since! Evidently, the commercial GFIs are so much more sensitive, they can't carry the loads without tripping. Just a little potpourri to offer for your amusement.
Again, thanks for your input.