Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 04-18-2016, 11:00 AM   #43
Originally Posted by vettenuts View Post
Just got my new Motorhome magazine, they have an article and photos of carpet replacement.
I was going to suggest this product too. Yep, am presently reading this same article. And, as we speak, I am presently replacing the carpet in our 22' Kayot boat, with this "Luxury Woven Vinyl" product. The pattern we're using is called " Seagrass " . There are a number of patterns and colors to chose from. This product is now being installed in/on many new pontoon and tri-toon boats and, luxury family pleasure boats.

It appears that there may by thoughts possibly installing this product in new coaches, maybe. If any of you have boats and your carpet is in sad condition, I strongly advise you take a serious look at this product. You can't phase this stuff and it's waranteed for 10 years.

As for use in a motor home, I personally think it would be fantastic. The wife's not on the same plane as me on the subject though. So, we all know where this will end up. Anyway, if anyone's reading this, take a look at:

Infinity Luxury Woven Vinyl products online. Go to brows by collection. Then take a look at all the patterns and colors. You really need to see and feel this stuff in person. It's quite amazing. Here's an ebay set of sights that are presently selling this stuff. You'll get a good idea of its appearance.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.T RC0.H0.XInfinity+flooring.TRS0&_nkw=Infinity+floor ing&_sacat=0

There is one more product that is almost identical to the Infinity product. It's called: Chilewich Luxury Woven Vinyl. This product is very, very close to the Infinity product only the Urethane/rubber backing is a tad thinner. Both products are outstanding.

I have no doubt that, if any of you are even thinking of some sort of vinyl tiles or, that type of thing that, you'd absolutely love either of these products. You can get it from many of the places on line. If you'd like to see it being installed in a boat, just to get a "Look-see" of the product and how easy it is to work with, go here:

How to Replace Boat Carpet with Woven Flooring Video

2004 ITASCA HORIZON 36GD, 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 Toad '08 GL 1800 Gold Wing
Retired-29.5 yrs, SDFD, Ham - KI6OND
Me, Karla and the Sophie character, (mini Schnauzer)
FIRE UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-19-2016, 06:21 PM   #44
Monaco Owners Club
We actually had it done in the Charleston SC area - living here for a while. Coastal RV in Ravenel SC did the work. We bought the tile at Carpetbaggers (Carpet One).

Tommy and Rita
Charleston SC & Ormond Beach FL
2006 HR Ambassador 40DFD
TommyHarris is offline   Reply With Quote

ace, replace, replacement