Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #1

Florida RV Show: Looking For The New Palazzo

Does anyone know if the new Palazzo rear diesel from Thor Motorcoach will be on display? I read the post under iRV2's news but it doesn't mention when the dealers will have it.

It's the regular North American Palazzo...

http://palazzorv.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Not to be confused with the European eleMMent Palazzo Motorhome...

http://wordlesstech.com

I'll be pretty close to Tampa on the 13th on my may to the Keys so I thought I might stop out if the weather is nice.

Thanks guys, I know someone will know by tomorrow in the AM.
JTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
DKO

????

I may have misunderstood your question but the link you provided said this...

Quote:
"*The Palazzo will make its retail debut at the Florida RV Super Show, January 11-15 in Tampa, Florida. Look for it at your local dealer in February"
DKO
Old 01-11-2012, 11:27 AM   #3

Freightliner Owners Club
Looks like a nice upgrade from most shorter class A's, but that vinyl floor will have to go!
slabman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #4

Ya, I emailed them last night and they said they would post it online too... they also gave me a link to a $1.00 off Admission.

Link:
Tampa’s Florida RV Super Show Administration Discount Coupon

Thanks.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
The Euro version looks like a cross between a Hoover vacuum and a Sony Discman. Or a nightmare from the Dune series.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:06 AM   #6

New Palazzo Was Impressive, Very Affordable Pusher Motorhome

Wow, I was very surprised. This coach was priced great. I thought it was at 180K for a rear diesel but the sticker at the show was only $146,000. I liked the regular sized fridge and the shower that even my fat uncle would be happy with . I can even fit it in my 12' garage door because it's only 11' 9" with the slim ACs. The open to two side storage compartment with double doors was crazy big with a tray too. This was very impressive for $180,000 but for $146,000 i should have waited to buy! I'm thankful these manufacturer are thinking of the the common folk who want a rear diesel but don't own a company the just took public. They only offer the Palazzo in on floor plan that is 35' 6" but I would expect others by the time I talk my wife into trading.

The chassis was good too, a 30K Freightliner XCS with the Allison 2100 6 speed, full air (brakes & suspension), 300 ponies, and 5000K towing (no additional equipment needed unlike some others thank god). The hundred and some pounds of LP is welcome, I hate finding a filling station and those tiny tanks really suck. Heck I don't need to list the specs... here's the link: Palazzo's Manufacturers Specs

Here's a few photo I took while I was down there.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:55 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTraveler View Post
Wow, I was very surprised. This coach was priced great. I thought it was at 180K for a rear diesel but the sticker at the show was only $146,000. I liked the regular sized fridge and the shower that even my fat uncle would be happy with . I can even fit it in my 12' garage door because it's only 11' 9" with the slim ACs. The open to two side storage compartment with double doors was crazy big with a tray too. This was very impressive for $180,000 but for $146,000 i should have waited to buy! I'm thankful these manufacturer are thinking of the the common folk who want a rear diesel but don't own a company the just took public. They only offer the Palazzo in on floor plan that is 35' 6" but I would expect others by the time I talk my wife into trading.

The chassis was good too, a 30K Freightliner XCS with the Allison 2100 6 speed, full air (brakes & suspension), 300 ponies, and 5000K towing (no additional equipment needed unlike some others thank god). The hundred and some pounds of LP is welcome, I hate finding a filling station and those tiny tanks really suck. Heck I don't need to list the specs... here's the link: Palazzo's Manufacturers Specs

Here's a few photo I took while I was down there.

we also liked the palazzo alot. My wifes first expression was the floor looked like a patio. We favor vinyl for our lifestyle but this was picked by a designer whos never been in a motorhome. We talked with Adam for about 30 min and even gave him some suggestions ; he was receptive!
We actually tried to buy the unit but as usual lazy days wanted to get romantic so my wife jumped out of the chair and took off. hahaha Tried trading the serrano but the offer was silly. Its definitely entry level but good features for the show price $146000.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:50 PM   #8

There is a nice write up with two virtual tours of the bedroom and living room at the bottom of this blog: Affordable Rear Diesel Class A Motorhome | Luxury Pusher RV | Motorhome Blog :-)
Old 01-22-2012, 05:23 AM   #9

I see they sold 3 of them at the show, and a few more after.
Lault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 06:49 AM   #10

I looked around the country and some places have them for 142k. Thats 4000 cheaper than show price
Old 01-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #11

I see them all over RV trader now for 143K to 180K... RV Trader, New Palazzo Search

Tags
florida, florida rv super show, short class a diesel, small diesel pushers