Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-07-2014, 07:42 AM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Freedom 20

I have a 2002 Fleetwood Revolution. All of the lights on the remote panel are blinking erratically. It is plugged into shore power. Any ideas what is causing this?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-07-2014, 10:35 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
I have actually seen this once before. If I remember right the cure for it is to go back to your inverter and shut it off. Wait about 20 second then turn it back on and see if it fixes the problem

You actually have to turn the unit off not just disconnect from shore power or turn off batteries.

Old 01-07-2014, 11:19 AM   #3

the switch on inverter is to control whether remote has any effect to the inverter. when it is off, the remote will have a control to inverter, when it is on, whatever you do on remote panel has no effect to the inverter. based on the fact that his remote has power, most likely the switch on inverter is in "Off" position. You can flip it on then off, see if it works.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:32 AM   #4

You can also try removing the remote (usually a few screws in panel), unplugging the Telco type cable, wait a few minutes, and plug it back in.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:50 AM   #5

Country Coach Owners Club
I unplug from shore power and then disconnect/connect the fuse at the positive battery terminal to reset my Link 2000 remote.
1995 CC Magna #5280
C8.3L 300hp Cummins, 31,000lbs
deandec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:43 PM   #6

Unplug everything on inverter and plug everything back in and also on control panel. I have the same motorhome. 2002 Fleetwood Revolution 40c let me know i have two other people on here that have the same home
Old 01-07-2014, 02:05 PM   #7

Fleetwood Owners Club
Thanks for the help everyone. I unplugged from shore power, put in store mode and unplugged the remote cable and TSC cable at the inverter. Waited 20 seconds, replugged everything in and it is working fine.
Old 01-07-2014, 03:11 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny B View Post
Thanks for the help everyone. I unplugged from shore power, put in store mode and unplugged the remote cable and TSC cable at the inverter. Waited 20 seconds, replugged everything in and it is working fine.
Good to go !!
Old 01-07-2014, 04:12 PM   #9

Reeee boot!

Remember the old joke about Microsoft?

(the following was blatantly plagiarized from the internet to refresh your memories) Sadly this is becoming more and more true especially for the major systems. I have had to re-boot my sprinters several times for wierdness....

IF Microsoft made cars......
1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you would have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally, your car would die on the freeway for no reason, and you would accept this, restart, and drive on.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart;
in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5. Only one person at a time could use the car, unless you bought 'Car95' or 'CarNT.' Then you would have to buy more seats.

6. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was more reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would only run on five percent of the roads.

7. The oil, water, temperature and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single 'general car fault' warning light.

8. New seats would force everyone to have the same butt size.
9. The airbag system would say 'Are you sure?' before going off.
10. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.
11. GM would require all car buyers to also purchase a deluxe set of Rand McNally road maps (now a GM subsidiary), even though they neither need them nor want them. Attempting to delete this option would immediately cause the car's performance to diminish by 50 per cent or more.
12. Every time GM introduced a new model, car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
13. You'd press the 'Start' button to shut off the engine.