Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-11-2011, 08:32 AM   #1

fuse box

Hello my fellow RVers I have a question that I hope someone out there can answer. I have a 2010 four winds hurricane 31d and don't have an owners manual. Where would the fuse box be located if I wanted to check maybe a tail light. The right side of my MH lights were not working meaning I had no lights or brake lights. Thanks
kimwms58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-11-2011, 08:51 AM   #2

Kim, I have a new-to-us, 2008 hurricane 34N.
We have 1 fuse panel under the dash to the drivers left hand side. You ned to be a contortionist to get at it, but I managed.( this has all mini fuses )
There is another under the hood, called the power distribution box almost in the center inside of a black box. The lid swings from right to left, after you push a retaining clip on the lower right of box. It contains maxi fuses and reg.
A third box is on the far right under the hood but it has do do with batteries.
Just as a note, after pulling every fuse ( and being careful to put it back in the same slot ) I then found a disconnected wire from under the dash that powered my cigar lighter and 12 volt plug in.
Now my horn quit, so the hunt is on AGAIN!
Other than that, I'm really enjoying RV'ing.
Doug
Old 10-11-2011, 09:16 AM   #3

You can download the Coach Owners Manual from Four Winds (Document Archive | Thor Motor Coach Motorhomes - Class A Class B+ Class C Motorized RVs)

For the 2010 Hurricane, there seems to be 2 manuals. Not sure which one would be for you. The June one implies there are gas and diesel versions. For the specific fuses you would need to obtain the chassis manual. Try contacting Four Winds to see how to obtain a chassis manual.

Dave
Classic Winnebago Site: https://www.classicwinnebagos.com/forum/index.php
Dave78Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 09:30 AM   #4

Ford Super Duty Owner
If one side is out, it is not a fuse problem. You most likely have a ground problem or a connector plug problem. Both will be found at the back of the motorhome.

Tags
fuse