A Part of the TiffinRVNetwork • Login
This link may be of some help. I would guess you blew a fusible link inside one/both of the sockets, or a fuse somewhere inline. These sockets would likely be protected by an in-line fuse rather than a fuse in a panel, but not always. From the age of your coach I would guess these are both cigarette lighter sockets with fusible links as well. If you have 12v at the rear of the sockets, then the problem is in the sockets. If no 12v at the rear of the sockets, then something is burned out in the wiring, maybe a fuse, or the wiring itself. Use a 'jumper' wire to bypass the original wire from known power to the rear of the socket, first bypassing the ground, then bypassing the positive. Then start tracing down the wiring looking for damage which has opened the circuit, or an in-line fuse you missed. Good luck.