Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-29-2016, 07:21 AM   #1

Fuse Location for Top Windshield Fans

I have a 2004 Infinity 37.5 feet...with a Workhorse chassis ,W22,

Both front top fans in the Windshield have stop functionning ...Unable to locate the fuse for these fans..

Would like any help to find where the fuse is located ...

thanks

Luc
Voyageurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-29-2016, 07:54 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyageurs View Post
I have a 2004 Infinity 37.5 feet...with a Workhorse chassis ,W22,
Both front top fans in the Windshield have stop functionning ...Unable to locate the fuse for these fans..
Would like any help to find where the fuse is located ...
thanks
Luc
Voyageurs
On my coach the one 10A fuse protecting both of those fans is in the fuse panel labeled: FB2 CHASSIS (always hot)
Mel
'96 Safari
mel s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 04:53 PM   #3

Anybody else has any hint how to find that fuse location ....On my Infinity 2004 W22
tried all afternoor to find the fuse location without any success......My wife like to have the fans working during our trip to Vancouver .....

please help with your comments...

Luc
Old 08-07-2016, 10:14 AM   #4

Still looking for the FUSE LOCATION for the Top Windshield fans in my 2004 INFINITY w22 Chassi, made by Four Winds International ....

thanks for any help...
Old 08-07-2016, 10:34 AM   #5

Sorry I can't provide any help , but , after finding fuses in 10 different locations on my coach I can sympathize . Four locations for chassis items and six for the coach.
I hope someone comes up with the info you need , soon.
Old 08-11-2016, 02:07 PM   #6

National RV Owners Club
Fan Fuse Location

I have a 1998 Sea Breeze on a Chevy chassis, pre Work Horse. I would venture to say it's like mine and those fans are powered from the chassis fuse box not the house distribution panel. Locate the chassis fuse box and check there. Mine is on the driver side below the leveling jack control panel, almost under the dash. Hope this helps. If you have a manual for the Work Horse chassis, look in there.
Old 08-11-2016, 03:34 PM   #7

I have the w22, with a Winnebago sitting on top, I'm thinking that the fans are powered by the chassis also. I looked at the box located on the driver's side outboard, don't see the fuse there, but there is another fuse / relay box in the "engine compartment" (where I access the fluid levels) again on the driver's side. It might be in there. Good luck.
LINADR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 03:59 PM   #8

I just looked at the owners manual, don't see anything for the fans in either box. Could be a 12 volt breaker (button type) hidden somewhere.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:13 PM   #9

A couple of things to look at.
At the interior fuse box, look at 20 amp Aux power, 30 amp Pwr accy #1, Pwr accy #2. Those are the electrical circuits for use of the body builder.
Old 08-12-2016, 05:38 PM   #10

Try the left side up under the dash. Easiest way is to use a test light and go right down the panel vs. pulling them all or trying to line up a number with a schematic. I would suspect a fuse vs. breaker so it should be an easy find - should be the chassis fuse.
jblondon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 03:07 PM   #11

Defrost Fan Windshield

After trying for so many months to find the fuse ....for these fans ...
Finally gave up , and at the suggestion of my Son who is a mechanic ,,,

I installed a 12 volts from the main board ...with a 20 amps fuse to the center of both switches...

Both fan are working good...

thanks for all comments and suggestions ...

Tags
fuse, fan, cat