Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-29-2016, 03:53 PM   #1

Good job from dealer!!

today i went to check on my new to me purchase. alfa '07 gold and is waiting for coupe of parts like an electric dump valve for grey water. and gas seals for the indoor range and board for levelers....
and he was going to bring it to the bus dealer again for service{which i used also and trust} but o talked to salesman and wanted freighitliner shop to do complete service of both oils and all filter fuel and air and coolent, tranny filter and transyd change. and air dryer service. and obd port readouts and complete chassis check ect.. he went and talked to boss and said ok....i was a little surprised..although i got bassiclyy same thing last MH but at the bus dealer... Capitol RV in Bis ND...jeff
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2016, 04:40 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Please post your reviews of good service centers to rvservicereviews. A review here will probably not be found by anybody needing to find a service center. You can't search this site for service centers near you like you can on rvservicereviews.

I am not affiliated with the site I just use it.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:27 AM   #3
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Thank you for the positive thread.
See My Pace Arrow Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 03:30 PM   #4

oh sorry i will get in time...will try ro move or does mod have to move??
Old 09-04-2016, 12:55 AM   #5
RV LIFE Support Team

We are asking you to post the review of your dealer to rvservicereviwews.com so your review will benefit all of us.

2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y + Honda CRV
RV LIFE Support Team
Sue46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:53 AM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
rvservicereviews is a different site

Quote:
Originally Posted by beenthere View Post
oh sorry i will get in time...will try ro move or does mod have to move??
Your thread is fine. No need to move.

rvservicereviews http://rvservicereviews.com/ is a site not part of irv2.

It can be searched with geographical filters like state or zip code and distance and has a standardized rating system and summaries.

It is one of the primary places I can look if I can not get a reference from a trusted friend.

Tags
dealer