Go Back   iRV2 Forums > MOTORHOME FORUMS > Class A Motorhome Discussions
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 03-30-2015, 01:09 PM   #1
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Good news story with my Intellitec Energy Mgt System

What great customer support! Suddenly I lost one leg of my 50 amps, and the EMS was only letting me have 30 amps. I searched these blogs and learned about how a thrown circuit breaker could fool the EMS...but that wasn't the problem. My tech guy tracked the power all the way through and it was there...it appeared the board was just being obstinate.

Called Intellitec and got a recording when I selected "customer service" (there was no option to select tech support). Thinking things were not going smoothly, I listened to the voice mail waiting to leave a message, but at the end of her recording she provided a number for tech support...all carefully enunciated and slow enough I could write it down the first time!

I called them....M&M RV Electronics and spoke to Chris. He listened carefully, and told me exactly what to do: cut the AC power and then disconnect the plugs going to the EMS board. Wait 15 minutes, reconnect the plugs to the board, and then reapply power. By doing this, it should reset the processor. I did as he instructed and it worked! All is right with my coach.

Now, all this support came from a couple of phone calls regarding an EIGHT year old coach with equally aged equipment. Intellitec is obviously going above and beyond by continuing to provide great technical support on these older products. It is no small effort, and has to cost them some dough to keep such quality contractors available to provide full time technical support. These guys deserve accolades.

I'm writing a letter to Intellitec to make sure they know of my appreciation for this great service and to make sure they have my vote for their continued use of M&M as the contractor hired to provide the tech support...and also to M&M to thank them for their professional service.

It's not often you get such great service from a couple of phone calls, and I wanted you folks to know about how great these two companies are.

'07 Holiday Rambler Endeavor PRQ ("Elvis"), and our 2012 CRV toad
B52Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-30-2015, 05:26 PM   #2
Monaco Owners Club
My EMS system crashed last December 2 days before we were suppose to head south. I trouble shoot all I could and then got advice to call M & M. I called and told them everything I had done and he confirmed my board was bad but it was obsolete and that I had to upgrade the system. They had everything I needed and agreed to ship it to my first destination in Florida.

After it didn't arrive I called M & M and they had sent to the wrong address and the package was already headed back to Ohio. They quickly shipped another package overnight (at no cost to me). It arrived the day before I was suppose to leave but I had time to install and get it running.

Great customer service, I hear nothing but good things about them on several forums.
Jim J
2002 Monaco Windsor 38 PKD
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee w/5.7 Hemi
jacwjames is offline   Reply With Quote